Bulgarian Economy Minister on China Visit
Bulgaria's Minister of Economy and Energy Dragomir Stoynev is on a visit to China, accompanied by a business delegation.
On June 8, Stoynev will take part in a ministerial conference on economic partnership between China and Central and Eastern Europe. He will also meet with the Chinese Minister of Commerce, Gao Hucheng, as well as representatives of major energy, construction, industry, and tourist enterprises, Dnevnik reported.
Over 20 Bulgarian companies will present their products at an international fair in Ningbo. Among these will be wine producers, cosmetics firms, and electronics.
In 2013, Bulgaria-China trade amounted to USD 1.875 B, a 7.8% increase compared to the previous year.
- » Ryanair Announces New Winter Services from Bulgaria
- » EVN Puts Gorna Arda Hydro Power Cascade on Hold
- » Bulgarian Resort Sunny Beach – the Cheapest Tourist Destination in the World
- » South Stream 'Could Be Revisited' after Bulgaria Election - Hungary FM
- » Regional Minister Popnikolov To Discuss Building Sanitation Programme With BDB, Municipalities
- » Deputy PM Yanev: Kostov Used His Influence To Appoint People