PM Oresharski Does Not Comment on Eventual Resignation
Bulgaria's Prime Minister Plamen Oresharski refused to comment in front of journalists on the eventual resignation of the Government.
Oresharski, along with Vice President Margarita Popova, the leader of Movement for Rights and Freedoms (DPS) Lyutvi Mestan, Speaker of Parliament Mihail Mikov and other dignitaries, attended a meeting with the newly elected Bulgarian MEPs. It was organized by the Bulgarian Presa daily and the Bulgarian Academy of Science (BAS).
After the meeting Oresharski remained silent on today's suggestion of the DPS leader Mestan, that the government should resign and early elections be held by the end of 2014.
- » Miroslav Borshoch Decided Not To Appear Before the Parliamentary Committee Today
- » The Largest Outbreak of Measles in the Country at Stolipinovo Subsides
- » There are no Active Officers among the Detained for Human Trafficking near Plovdiv
- » 22% of Students Drop out of School between 5th and 7th Grade
- » 4km Queue Of Carco Vehicles at Kapitan Andreevo Border Checkpoint
- » The EC Lawsuit Against Bulgaria Ends with a Ban on New Constructions in Kaliakra
We offer fresh cut bank instrument for lease/sale, such as BG, SBLC, MTN, Bank Bonds, Bank Draft, T strips and other. Leased Instruments can be obtained at minimal expense to the borrower compared to other banking options and we also discount/monetize BG's.
This offer is open to both individuals and corporate bodies.
If in need of our services, contact me for detail information.