PM Oresharski Does Not Comment on Eventual Resignation
Bulgaria's Prime Minister Plamen Oresharski refused to comment in front of journalists on the eventual resignation of the Government.
Oresharski, along with Vice President Margarita Popova, the leader of Movement for Rights and Freedoms (DPS) Lyutvi Mestan, Speaker of Parliament Mihail Mikov and other dignitaries, attended a meeting with the newly elected Bulgarian MEPs. It was organized by the Bulgarian Presa daily and the Bulgarian Academy of Science (BAS).
After the meeting Oresharski remained silent on today's suggestion of the DPS leader Mestan, that the government should resign and early elections be held by the end of 2014.
- » ABV - Movement 21 Coalition Says Election Result "Disappointing"
- » DOST Demands Cassation of Bulgaria's Snap Elections
- » Slavi Trifonov: I Am Being Subjected to Censorship
- » Ninova: BSP Got Best Result Since 2009
- » CEC Receiving Final Election Papers
- » Heating, Hot Water Prices To Jump By Up to 37% in April
We offer fresh cut bank instrument for lease/sale, such as BG, SBLC, MTN, Bank Bonds, Bank Draft, T strips and other. Leased Instruments can be obtained at minimal expense to the borrower compared to other banking options and we also discount/monetize BG's.
This offer is open to both individuals and corporate bodies.
If in need of our services, contact me for detail information.