PM Oresharski Does Not Comment on Eventual Resignation
Bulgaria's Prime Minister Plamen Oresharski refused to comment in front of journalists on the eventual resignation of the Government.
Oresharski, along with Vice President Margarita Popova, the leader of Movement for Rights and Freedoms (DPS) Lyutvi Mestan, Speaker of Parliament Mihail Mikov and other dignitaries, attended a meeting with the newly elected Bulgarian MEPs. It was organized by the Bulgarian Presa daily and the Bulgarian Academy of Science (BAS).
After the meeting Oresharski remained silent on today's suggestion of the DPS leader Mestan, that the government should resign and early elections be held by the end of 2014.
- » Over BGN 41 Million Granted for Repairs in Sofia
- » Leader of ATAKA: I am Not Sure if I will Support the Upcoming Mistrust Vote
- » Undercover Agents will Watch for Dirty Buses and Rude Drivers in the Capital
- » A Total of BGN 2.91 billion will be Paid to the Bulgarian Farmers
- » Bulgarian PM: There is no Greener Government than Ours
- » Government Approved the Agreement Between Bulgaria and Macedonia on the Reduction of International Roaming Tariffs
We offer fresh cut bank instrument for lease/sale, such as BG, SBLC, MTN, Bank Bonds, Bank Draft, T strips and other. Leased Instruments can be obtained at minimal expense to the borrower compared to other banking options and we also discount/monetize BG's.
This offer is open to both individuals and corporate bodies.
If in need of our services, contact me for detail information.