PM Oresharski Does Not Comment on Eventual Resignation
Bulgaria's Prime Minister Plamen Oresharski refused to comment in front of journalists on the eventual resignation of the Government.
Oresharski, along with Vice President Margarita Popova, the leader of Movement for Rights and Freedoms (DPS) Lyutvi Mestan, Speaker of Parliament Mihail Mikov and other dignitaries, attended a meeting with the newly elected Bulgarian MEPs. It was organized by the Bulgarian Presa daily and the Bulgarian Academy of Science (BAS).
After the meeting Oresharski remained silent on today's suggestion of the DPS leader Mestan, that the government should resign and early elections be held by the end of 2014.
- » Trakia Highway Traffic Halted Due To Fire
- » Vote Counting Machines to Be Tested Only in Sofia in Presidential Elections
- » GERB's Silence on Presidential Candidate 'Not an Advantage Anymore' - Pollster
- » Bulgarian Nationalist Party Opposes Resettlement of Refugees in Depopulated Areas
- » Socialist Presidential Candidate Radev: We Need Decisive Change in Refugee Policy
- » ABV Deputy Chairman Rumen Petkov: Interior Ministry Cannot Answer Simple Questions
We offer fresh cut bank instrument for lease/sale, such as BG, SBLC, MTN, Bank Bonds, Bank Draft, T strips and other. Leased Instruments can be obtained at minimal expense to the borrower compared to other banking options and we also discount/monetize BG's.
This offer is open to both individuals and corporate bodies.
If in need of our services, contact me for detail information.