Bulgarian and Romanian Migrants Prefer Southern Europe
The Bulgarians and Romanians who leave their home country to live in another EU state, prefer the South, shows a survey of the Center for European Studies “Wilfried Martens”.
It is based on long term observations, which show that Bulgarians and Romanians prefer Italy (37%) and Spain (30%).
Around 12% settle in Germany and barely 5% - in the UK. The survey quotes data of the British national statistics, which shows that between January and May 2014, the number of migrants from Bulgarians and Romanians has decreased by 3000.
- » Bulgaria Drops One Place to #24 by EU Funds Absorption
- » Bulgaria, Hungary Granted Exemption from Migrants' Relocation
- » Opposing Concessions to Greece, Bulgaria PM Urges Help for NW Region
- » Bulgarian PM Calls for European Support in Dealing with Migratory Pressure
- » 14 Projects under Bulgaria’s Operational Program Environment 2007-2013 Considered 'At-Risk'
- » Budgets MEPs Approve Aid of EUR 1.98 M for Flood Repairs in Bulgaria