The US Deployed 3 B-52 Bombers in Europe
The US have temporarily deployed to Europe three strategic B-52 bombers, capable of carrying nuclear warheads, reports the Russian wire service ITAR-TASS.
According to the US Strategic Command, the three bombers landed in a British air force base and will take part in exercises of the American-European command in order for the pilots to improve their skills and acquaint themselves with the air bases and the operations in the region.
Most likely the bomber will take part in the international military exercise in the Baltic states – BALTOPS and Saber Strike 2014.
- » Bulgarian Defence Ministry Stops Public Procurement Order for Fuels Delivery
- » Negotiations Held With USA, UK, Poland on Common Defence of Bulgarian Air Space
- » Bulgarian and American Pilots to Defend Bulgarian Air Space
- » Bulgaria MPs See Syria Crisis, Migrants as Top Threats to National Security
- » USAF to Deploy F-15s in Joint Air Policing Mission with Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria to Appoint Defense Attache in U.S. as New Air Force Chief