The US Deployed 3 B-52 Bombers in Europe
The US have temporarily deployed to Europe three strategic B-52 bombers, capable of carrying nuclear warheads, reports the Russian wire service ITAR-TASS.
According to the US Strategic Command, the three bombers landed in a British air force base and will take part in exercises of the American-European command in order for the pilots to improve their skills and acquaint themselves with the air bases and the operations in the region.
Most likely the bomber will take part in the international military exercise in the Baltic states – BALTOPS and Saber Strike 2014.
- » Stoltenberg Sees No Immediate Threat to any NATO Member State - BNR
- » Bulgaria, Poland to Agree on Maintenance of MiG-29 Jets by End of July
- » First Ships of NATO Navy Exercise ‘Breeze 2015’ Anchored in Varna
- » Bulgaria's Varna Hosts International Naval Exercise Breeze 2015
- » Bulgaria to Complete Fence at Border with Turkey by End of Year
- » Bulgarian Cabinet Approves Negotiations for Purchase of New Fighter Jets