Polish Tourist Bus Accident on Trakia Highway, No Injuries
A bus carrying Polish tourists has been involved in an accident on the Trakia Highway, near the village of Voivodinovo, Plovdiv region.
There were 77 people on the bus, travelling to Burgas. At around 7:30 on Wednesday morning, the driver lost control of the vehicle and went off the road, Dariknews reported.
Luckily, there was no collision with an oncoming vehicle, and there were no serious injuries. The tourists have been transported with another bus to Burgas.
- » Bulgarians Made More Business, Holiday Trips Abroad in April
- » Bulgarians Completed Less Tourist Trips in First Quarter of 2015
- » Minister Expects 5 % Rise in French Tourists to Bulgaria after Louvre Exhibition
- » Bulgarian Tourist Attractions to Appear in Online Register
- » Minister Expects Increase of Last Minute Russian Tourists to Bulgaria
- » FAZ: Bulgaria, Turkey 'Best Holiday Bargains in Europe'