Polish Tourist Bus Accident on Trakia Highway, No Injuries
A bus carrying Polish tourists has been involved in an accident on the Trakia Highway, near the village of Voivodinovo, Plovdiv region.
There were 77 people on the bus, travelling to Burgas. At around 7:30 on Wednesday morning, the driver lost control of the vehicle and went off the road, Dariknews reported.
Luckily, there was no collision with an oncoming vehicle, and there were no serious injuries. The tourists have been transported with another bus to Burgas.
- » Bulgaria's Tourism Minister Expects 4-5% Growth This Winter
- » Bulgaria to Offer Combined Tour Packages with Neighboring Balkan Countries
- » UK Skiing Holiday Maker Praises Bulgaria's Bansko
- » Bulgaria Expects 4-6% Increase in Tourist Numbers in Winter
- » Bulgaria, Romania To Attract Asian Tourists With Joint Efforts
- » Veliko Tarnovo Hoteliers Are Most Hospitable In Bulgaria