Polish Tourist Bus Accident on Trakia Highway, No Injuries
A bus carrying Polish tourists has been involved in an accident on the Trakia Highway, near the village of Voivodinovo, Plovdiv region.
There were 77 people on the bus, travelling to Burgas. At around 7:30 on Wednesday morning, the driver lost control of the vehicle and went off the road, Dariknews reported.
Luckily, there was no collision with an oncoming vehicle, and there were no serious injuries. The tourists have been transported with another bus to Burgas.
- » Bulgaria Expects 10% Rise in Tourist Numbers in Summer 2016
- » Number of Turkish Tourists to Bulgaria Rising
- » Bulgarian Resorts to Start Hiring Seasonal Workers from Abroad
- » Nearly Two Million Foreign Tourists Visited Bulgaria in Jan-May 2016
- » Bulgaria Reports Congestion at Crossings on Border with Greece
- » Authorities Begin Large-Scale Tax Inspections Along Bulgaria's Black Sea Coast