Polish Tourist Bus Accident on Trakia Highway, No Injuries
A bus carrying Polish tourists has been involved in an accident on the Trakia Highway, near the village of Voivodinovo, Plovdiv region.
There were 77 people on the bus, travelling to Burgas. At around 7:30 on Wednesday morning, the driver lost control of the vehicle and went off the road, Dariknews reported.
Luckily, there was no collision with an oncoming vehicle, and there were no serious injuries. The tourists have been transported with another bus to Burgas.
- » Bulgarians Completed More Trips Abroad in May
- » Decrease in Russian, Ukrainian Tourist Numbers at 10-20% - Bulgarian Minister
- » Bulgarian MPs Vote to Keep Visa Regime for Russian Nationals
- » Mass Inspections Launched Across Bulgarian Seaside Resort Venues
- » Outlook on Bulgaria's Tourism Season Good Despite EU-Russia Crisis
- » Bollywood Star to Participate in Video Advertising Bulgaria as Tourist Destination