Opposition GERB To Table Fifth No Confidence Vote
Opposition GERB leader Boyko Borisov said his party will table for discussion in Parliament a fifth no confidence vote.
It will be on “financial policies” and the motion will be formally filed by the end of Thursday. Borisov could not divulge further details, as, according to him, his colleagues were currently drafting the motives.
“The only thing this government can do is expose Brussels' machinations against Bulgaria,” Borisov told journalists in Parliament. “I heard (BSP MP) Yavor Koyumdzhiev on TV this morning to openly speak against the EU. If this government remains in power much longer, we might be forced out of the EU. Unfortunately, each day this government generates massive debt.”
- » Prosecutors to Probe Ex Agriculture Fund Execs over Delayed Projects
- » Watchdog Head: MPs from All Parties Requested Wiretapping Data
- » Bulgaria's PM: Budget Update Not Necessary So Far
- » Bulgaria's President Vows Timely Formation of Caretaker Govt
- » Bulgarian PM: Always Better to Save a Systematically Important Bank
- » Bulgarian Refugee Agency Chair: Refugee Numbers Again On the Rise