Opposition GERB To Table Fifth No Confidence Vote
Opposition GERB leader Boyko Borisov said his party will table for discussion in Parliament a fifth no confidence vote.
It will be on “financial policies” and the motion will be formally filed by the end of Thursday. Borisov could not divulge further details, as, according to him, his colleagues were currently drafting the motives.
“The only thing this government can do is expose Brussels' machinations against Bulgaria,” Borisov told journalists in Parliament. “I heard (BSP MP) Yavor Koyumdzhiev on TV this morning to openly speak against the EU. If this government remains in power much longer, we might be forced out of the EU. Unfortunately, each day this government generates massive debt.”
- » Voter Turnout by 10 a.m. Stands at 8.44%
- » Chief Prosecutor Sotir Tsatsarov: The blockade Of the Border Between Bulgaria and Turkey Can Not be Tolerated
- » Election Day in Bulgaria is Going on Normally
- » President Rumen Radev: Bulgaria Will Employ Even More Energy When Taking Over EU Presidency
- » Kornelia Ninova,BSP: I Voted For Change, Justice and Security
- » Number of Refugees and Migrants in Bulgaria Decrease Two-Fold in Past Six Months