Opposition GERB To Table Fifth No Confidence Vote
Opposition GERB leader Boyko Borisov said his party will table for discussion in Parliament a fifth no confidence vote.
It will be on “financial policies” and the motion will be formally filed by the end of Thursday. Borisov could not divulge further details, as, according to him, his colleagues were currently drafting the motives.
“The only thing this government can do is expose Brussels' machinations against Bulgaria,” Borisov told journalists in Parliament. “I heard (BSP MP) Yavor Koyumdzhiev on TV this morning to openly speak against the EU. If this government remains in power much longer, we might be forced out of the EU. Unfortunately, each day this government generates massive debt.”
- » Bill on Establishing Single Anti-Corruption Unit in Bulgaria Fails to Pass 1st Reading
- » Bulgarian Parliament to Discuss Anticorruption Law at First Reading
- » Maya Manolova Elected Bulgaria's National Ombudsman
- » Anti-Corruption Inspectorate to Be Established at Bulgaria’s Customs Agency
- » Five Bulgarian MPs to Quit Party Group
- » Bulgaria PM 'Utterly Disappointed' with Referendum Questions