Opposition GERB To Table Fifth No Confidence Vote
Opposition GERB leader Boyko Borisov said his party will table for discussion in Parliament a fifth no confidence vote.
It will be on “financial policies” and the motion will be formally filed by the end of Thursday. Borisov could not divulge further details, as, according to him, his colleagues were currently drafting the motives.
“The only thing this government can do is expose Brussels' machinations against Bulgaria,” Borisov told journalists in Parliament. “I heard (BSP MP) Yavor Koyumdzhiev on TV this morning to openly speak against the EU. If this government remains in power much longer, we might be forced out of the EU. Unfortunately, each day this government generates massive debt.”
- » Gov't Grants BGN 28 M to Municipalities with Assets in KTB
- » Turkey’s Chief Prosecutor to Arrive in Bulgaria on 3-Day Visit
- » Bulgaria’s Caretaker Govt Suspends Investment Program of Socialist-Led Cabinet
- » Bulgaria's Caretaker Govt Allocates BGN 8М for Sofia Metro Line Extension
- » Director of Bulgaria's Air Traffic Services Authority Replaced Overnight
- » Bulgaria's Govt to Vote on Allocating BGN 26.5 M to Flood-Hit Areas