Opposition GERB To Table Fifth No Confidence Vote
Opposition GERB leader Boyko Borisov said his party will table for discussion in Parliament a fifth no confidence vote.
It will be on “financial policies” and the motion will be formally filed by the end of Thursday. Borisov could not divulge further details, as, according to him, his colleagues were currently drafting the motives.
“The only thing this government can do is expose Brussels' machinations against Bulgaria,” Borisov told journalists in Parliament. “I heard (BSP MP) Yavor Koyumdzhiev on TV this morning to openly speak against the EU. If this government remains in power much longer, we might be forced out of the EU. Unfortunately, each day this government generates massive debt.”
- » Police to Check Roads Across Bulgaria Against Illegal Immigrants, Trafficking of Weapons and Stolen Goods
- » GRECO: 'Bulgaria Has Implemented Satisfactorily 12 of the 19 Recommendations'
- » Small Balls of Hardened Fuel Oil Found on the Beaches of Nessebar and Ravda
- » 86% of Bulgarians Do Not Know What the 'Judicial Reform' is
- » Assenovgrad to Discuss the Measures Taken by the Local Authorities and Government
- » Three Committees Will Meet in the National Assembly Today