Opposition GERB To Table Fifth No Confidence Vote
Opposition GERB leader Boyko Borisov said his party will table for discussion in Parliament a fifth no confidence vote.
It will be on “financial policies” and the motion will be formally filed by the end of Thursday. Borisov could not divulge further details, as, according to him, his colleagues were currently drafting the motives.
“The only thing this government can do is expose Brussels' machinations against Bulgaria,” Borisov told journalists in Parliament. “I heard (BSP MP) Yavor Koyumdzhiev on TV this morning to openly speak against the EU. If this government remains in power much longer, we might be forced out of the EU. Unfortunately, each day this government generates massive debt.”
- » GERB Meets BSP Friday in Second Round of Coalition Talks
- » ABV Will Stay Out of Gov't, But Will Back Some GERB Policies
- » PF Urges Power Price Freeze, Anti-Crime Steps Ahead of Talks with GERB
- » Dimitar Vladimirov Appointed Deputy Head of State Agency for Bulgarians Abroad
- » Subsidies for Political Parties in Bulgaria Up 10 Times in 10 Years
- » GERB, Reformist Bloc Take ‘Step Forward’ in Coalition Talks