Opposition GERB To Table Fifth No Confidence Vote
Opposition GERB leader Boyko Borisov said his party will table for discussion in Parliament a fifth no confidence vote.
It will be on “financial policies” and the motion will be formally filed by the end of Thursday. Borisov could not divulge further details, as, according to him, his colleagues were currently drafting the motives.
“The only thing this government can do is expose Brussels' machinations against Bulgaria,” Borisov told journalists in Parliament. “I heard (BSP MP) Yavor Koyumdzhiev on TV this morning to openly speak against the EU. If this government remains in power much longer, we might be forced out of the EU. Unfortunately, each day this government generates massive debt.”
- » Bulgaria's Average Monthly Wage Lowest in EU, Balkan Countries
- » Every Third Bulgarian Lives in Dire Straits
- » Bulgarian Cabinet Allocates BGN 81 M for Pensions, Health, Agriculture in One Hour
- » Bulgarians Living Below Poverty Treshold To Have Acces to Free Legal Aid
- » Bulgaria's Agriculture Min Dismisses Fisheries Agency Head over EU Funds Probe
- » Bulgaria's Parliament Removes Cap on Polling Stations in EU