Opposition GERB To Table Fifth No Confidence Vote
Opposition GERB leader Boyko Borisov said his party will table for discussion in Parliament a fifth no confidence vote.
It will be on “financial policies” and the motion will be formally filed by the end of Thursday. Borisov could not divulge further details, as, according to him, his colleagues were currently drafting the motives.
“The only thing this government can do is expose Brussels' machinations against Bulgaria,” Borisov told journalists in Parliament. “I heard (BSP MP) Yavor Koyumdzhiev on TV this morning to openly speak against the EU. If this government remains in power much longer, we might be forced out of the EU. Unfortunately, each day this government generates massive debt.”
- » DPS Does Not Aim at Cabinet Positions at All Costs
- » Two People Dead, 17 Injured in Road Accidents During Past Day in Bulgaria
- » Court Proceedings Against Veselin Mareshki Stopped Due to MP Immunity
- » Volya Party to Show Support For New Government
- » Rosen Plevneliev with Report on Russian Cyber Attack During Local Elections in 2015
- » Consultations of President With Parliamentary Forces Start