Opposition GERB To Table Fifth No Confidence Vote
Opposition GERB leader Boyko Borisov said his party will table for discussion in Parliament a fifth no confidence vote.
It will be on “financial policies” and the motion will be formally filed by the end of Thursday. Borisov could not divulge further details, as, according to him, his colleagues were currently drafting the motives.
“The only thing this government can do is expose Brussels' machinations against Bulgaria,” Borisov told journalists in Parliament. “I heard (BSP MP) Yavor Koyumdzhiev on TV this morning to openly speak against the EU. If this government remains in power much longer, we might be forced out of the EU. Unfortunately, each day this government generates massive debt.”
- » Simeon Saxe-Coburg-Gotha Loses Case for Sitnyakovo Palace at Second Instance Court
- » Bulgaria 'Should Avail Itself of Developments in Greece'
- » Bulgaria C-Bank's Outgoing Chair 'Was Reelected Under Pressure' - Former FinMin
- » Salaries in Bulgarian Administration Will Not Rise in 2016
- » Bulgarian Interior Ministry to Stage New Protests
- » Bulgaria MPs Pass Bill Allowing Expats to Vote in Referendums