Opposition GERB To Table Fifth No Confidence Vote
Opposition GERB leader Boyko Borisov said his party will table for discussion in Parliament a fifth no confidence vote.
It will be on “financial policies” and the motion will be formally filed by the end of Thursday. Borisov could not divulge further details, as, according to him, his colleagues were currently drafting the motives.
“The only thing this government can do is expose Brussels' machinations against Bulgaria,” Borisov told journalists in Parliament. “I heard (BSP MP) Yavor Koyumdzhiev on TV this morning to openly speak against the EU. If this government remains in power much longer, we might be forced out of the EU. Unfortunately, each day this government generates massive debt.”
- » Ansbach Attacker Was to Be Deported to Bulgaria - German Officials
- » Bulgaria's Last King 'among Presidential Nominees' of Socialist Party
- » Court to Sit on Bulgarian DOST Party's Denied Registration
- » Bulgarians Expect Situation in Turkey to Worsen after Failed Coup Attempt - Poll
- » Bulgarian PM Warns of Rising Migration Pressure along Southern Border
- » Chief Prosecutor: 'Thin' Line between Anti-Terror Measures, Human Rights