Bulgarian Cabinet Reshuffle to Be Announced Next Week
Changes in Bulgarian government are to be announced next week after a detailed analysis of the year it was in power, Bulgarian Socialist Party (BSP) officials said.
Reshuffles are also likely among the ruling party's top cadres, but its leader Sergey Stanishev will remain head of the socialists, BSP Executive Bureau member Borislav Gutsanov announced after a Tuesday session.
A plenary session of the party is to be held in the coming days to take actions in response to its low performance at the May 25 European elections, where it was second to center-right opposition GERB.
After Tuesday's meeting Dimitar Dabov, another member of the Executive Bureau, was quoted by Dnevnik.bg as saying the BSP would also hold on to its commitment to building the South Stream gas pipeline, despite the EU Commission's earlier warnings it has to freeze the project until it complies with EU law.
- » The Repair of 'Orlov Most' in Sofia to Continue by the End of the Next Week
- » Bulgaria Marks 114th Anniversary of Ilinden Uprising
- » All Passengers of 'Bulgaria Air' are Waiting for More Than 15 hours For Flight to Frankfurt
- » No Injured Bulgarians in the Terror Attack in Barcelona
- » No Evidence of Infected Eggs and Products With Fipronil on Bulgarian Market
- » Prosecutor’s Office Inspects Noise Levels at Black Sea Resorts