Ukraine’s Poroshenko to Meet President Obama in Warsaw
Ukraine's newly elected President Petro Poroshenko will meet US President Barack Obama in Poland on Wednesday.
Poroshenko is in Warsaw for the celebration of the 25th anniversary of Poland's first post-socialist democratic elections. On Tuesday he will meet with Polish President Bronislaw Komorowski, Interfax revealed.
Other regional leaders, including recently re-elected Lithuanian President Dalia Grybauskaite, will also be in Warsaw to discuss regional security, economic cooperation, and energy issues.
The confectionery tycoon Poroshenko will be officially sworn in office on June 7, the Verkhovna Rada (Parliament) decided earlier on Tuesday.
- » Leaders of EU, Turkey to Hold Summit on Migration Crisis
- » Clash Between Macedonian Police, Migrants Leaves Scores Injured at Border with Greece
- » Russian President Signs Decree Introducing Sanctions Against Turkey
- » Turkey Tells Its Citizens to Delay Travel to Russia
- » Macedonian Army Builds Metal Fence on Border with Greece
- » Ankara-Moscow Relations Won't Fall Victim to Russian Warplane Downing - Turkish Deputy PM
If USA reach its military objectives in Ukraine and NATO installations (radars, interceptor missiles etch. reach the outskirts of Moscow, than Russia will look and indeed will be very vulnerable.
But it will temp USA to escalate its military pressure on Russia, which can leads to full-scale war. USA is so dependent on its military complex, that it cannot restrain. However, Russians will fight and Russia is so heavily saturated with missiles and nuclear warheads, that the confrontation will be very bloody and destabilizing. No matter what is the initial outcome!!!!!! This will be followed by sectarian wars, regional ethnic instability, religious divisions, border changes etch . The entire Eurasia will be sent back to the Middle ages. More importantly, the transition of Europe from Cristian to predominantly Muslim culture will not be controlled by strong centers of power. This will make this transition extremely chaotic and violent.