Stoichkov Selects World Cup Beauties for Mexican TV Station
Bulgaria's football legend Hristo Stoichkov has found himself a new exciting summer job – recruiting beauties for the World Cup in Brazil.
Stoichkov, who currently works as a pundit for Mexican "Televisa", is in Miami as part of a beauty contest jury. The top girls will be sent to the World Cup with the television crew to cover events.
"It's tough work. They're all very beautiful, but I try to be impassive", the World Cup '94 top-scorer said in his usual humour.
Stoichkov will be Televisa's analyst for the opening game Brazil – Croatia in Sao Paulo on June 12.
- » Orlando Bloom Tried To Hit Justin Bieber, Missed
- » Ron Howard to Direct Beatles Documentary
- » Novak Djokovic Marries His Girlfriend
- » Robert Downey Jr. And Wife Susan Expecting A Baby
- » Duke And Duchess of Cambridge Root for Murray Vs Dimitrov at Wimbledon
- » Beyonce Tops Forbes' 15th Annual Celebrity 100 List