Stoichkov Selects World Cup Beauties for Mexican TV Station
Bulgaria's football legend Hristo Stoichkov has found himself a new exciting summer job – recruiting beauties for the World Cup in Brazil.
Stoichkov, who currently works as a pundit for Mexican "Televisa", is in Miami as part of a beauty contest jury. The top girls will be sent to the World Cup with the television crew to cover events.
"It's tough work. They're all very beautiful, but I try to be impassive", the World Cup '94 top-scorer said in his usual humour.
Stoichkov will be Televisa's analyst for the opening game Brazil – Croatia in Sao Paulo on June 12.
- » These are the 20 Safest Airlines in the World
- » The 12 Best-Selling Albums of All Time
- » Ricky Martin has Confirmed that He and His Partner are Married
- » H&M Apologizes For Monkey Hoodie ad Slammed as Racist
- » Game of Thrones Final Season of Six Episodes to Air in 2019
- » Hedgehogs were put on Diet in an Israeli Zoo