Stoichkov Selects World Cup Beauties for Mexican TV Station
Bulgaria's football legend Hristo Stoichkov has found himself a new exciting summer job – recruiting beauties for the World Cup in Brazil.
Stoichkov, who currently works as a pundit for Mexican "Televisa", is in Miami as part of a beauty contest jury. The top girls will be sent to the World Cup with the television crew to cover events.
"It's tough work. They're all very beautiful, but I try to be impassive", the World Cup '94 top-scorer said in his usual humour.
Stoichkov will be Televisa's analyst for the opening game Brazil – Croatia in Sao Paulo on June 12.
- » New Royal Baby: Prince William, Kate Expecting Second Child
- » Bulgarian Christian Stoinev Reaches Semifinals of America's Got Talent
- » Scarlett Johansson Gave Birth To Baby Girl
- » Brangelina Got Married In France
- » BBC's 'Sherlock' Makes Off With 7 Emmys
- » Stylish Grigor Dimitrov Poses for American Vogue