Stoichkov Selects World Cup Beauties for Mexican TV Station
Bulgaria's football legend Hristo Stoichkov has found himself a new exciting summer job – recruiting beauties for the World Cup in Brazil.
Stoichkov, who currently works as a pundit for Mexican "Televisa", is in Miami as part of a beauty contest jury. The top girls will be sent to the World Cup with the television crew to cover events.
"It's tough work. They're all very beautiful, but I try to be impassive", the World Cup '94 top-scorer said in his usual humour.
Stoichkov will be Televisa's analyst for the opening game Brazil – Croatia in Sao Paulo on June 12.
- » Samuel Jackson Takes Selfie with Bulgaria's Presidency
- » Nicole Scherzinger Dispels Rumors of Breakup with Bulgaria's Dimitrov
- » Grigor Dimitrov Tops List of 70 Most Popular Bulgarian Celebrities – Forbes Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Women Among World's Top 10 Sexiest - Survey
- » Selfie of the Day: Kristalina Georgieva, Maxim Behar
- » New Royal Baby: Prince William, Kate Expecting Second Child