Stoichkov Selects World Cup Beauties for Mexican TV Station
Bulgaria's football legend Hristo Stoichkov has found himself a new exciting summer job – recruiting beauties for the World Cup in Brazil.
Stoichkov, who currently works as a pundit for Mexican "Televisa", is in Miami as part of a beauty contest jury. The top girls will be sent to the World Cup with the television crew to cover events.
"It's tough work. They're all very beautiful, but I try to be impassive", the World Cup '94 top-scorer said in his usual humour.
Stoichkov will be Televisa's analyst for the opening game Brazil – Croatia in Sao Paulo on June 12.
- » Weinstein Company Files For Bankruptcy
- » The Economist Unwinds: Let’s talk about keks (Video)
- » Donatella Versace Signals End to Use of Real Fur at Fashion Label
- » Nina Dobrev To Topline CBS Comedy Pilot ‘Fam’ In ‘Vampire Diaries’ Star’s TV Return
- » President Radev Demonstrated Good Physical Shape
- » Amazon Boss Jeff Bezos Becomes First Centi-Billionaire