Bulgaria’s Svoge Mayor Removed by Court Order
The mayor of Bulgaria's Svoge, Joro Tsvetkov, has been relieved of his duties, the Prosecution revealed.
Tsvetkov is under investigation for abusing his powers as mayor between January 2011 and June 2013, in connection with drafting the municipal budget, as well as breaching the Public Procurement Act.
His removal was ordered by the Sofia District Court.
- » Expelled Socialist Party MP to Launch His Own Party
- » Bulgaria to Spend BGN 24 M on Providing All Citizens with State Emails
- » Bulgaria Opposition Submits No-Confidence Motion over Healthcare Policies
- » Bulgaria Plans Deeper Army Involvement in Guarding of Borders
- » Bulgaria MPs Grant National Security Body Right to Process Passengers Flight Data
- » Ex-Leader of Bulgaria's DPS Reveals Details on New Political Party