Bulgaria’s Svoge Mayor Removed by Court Order
The mayor of Bulgaria's Svoge, Joro Tsvetkov, has been relieved of his duties, the Prosecution revealed.
Tsvetkov is under investigation for abusing his powers as mayor between January 2011 and June 2013, in connection with drafting the municipal budget, as well as breaching the Public Procurement Act.
His removal was ordered by the Sofia District Court.
- » Ad-Hoc Committee to Examine the Procedure For New Type Fighter Jet Aircraft
- » Bulgarian Council of Ministers Approves Draft Agreement on Labour Migration with Armenia, Moldova and Ukraine
- » National Construction Control Directorate to Conduct an Inspection of Residential Buildings
- » Case against MP Mareshki and His Team Will Not Be Over Soon, Prosecution Says
- » 23% Support for GERB and United Patriots Coalition Government
- » NSI: Poverty Line for Bulgaria Was BGN 308.17 in 2016