Bulgaria’s Svoge Mayor Removed by Court Order
The mayor of Bulgaria's Svoge, Joro Tsvetkov, has been relieved of his duties, the Prosecution revealed.
Tsvetkov is under investigation for abusing his powers as mayor between January 2011 and June 2013, in connection with drafting the municipal budget, as well as breaching the Public Procurement Act.
His removal was ordered by the Sofia District Court.
- » Report on Activities of Bulgaria's State Agency for National Security Missing
- » Electronic Government - Key Element of Reforms, Bulgarian PM Borisov says
- » Poll: 2nd Term of Bulgarian PM Borisov Has Higher Approval Rating
- » Bulgarian PM Borisov Receives High Public Approval Rating
- » Regional Minister Expects No More Delays to Launch of Maritsa Motorway
- » Bulgaria's Nedelino Has New Mayor as Court Removes Former Holder