Bulgaria’s Svoge Mayor Removed by Court Order
The mayor of Bulgaria's Svoge, Joro Tsvetkov, has been relieved of his duties, the Prosecution revealed.
Tsvetkov is under investigation for abusing his powers as mayor between January 2011 and June 2013, in connection with drafting the municipal budget, as well as breaching the Public Procurement Act.
His removal was ordered by the Sofia District Court.
- » Fire Bursts Out in Sin City Pop-Folk Disco in Sofia
- » Voting Activity in Bulgaria's Snap Elections at 25.31% at 13:00 hrs
- » Voting Process in Australia, New Zealand Now Over
- » Alpha Research: Turnout of 16% at Noon
- » 10,000 People Vote Abroad by 10 a.m. Bulgarian Time
- » Tension and Lines of People During the Election Day in Bursa