More Thunder, Hail to Hit Bulgaria
Code Yellow for potentially hazardous weather has been issued across most Bulgarian regions on Monday, except the northwestern Vidin.
Rain showers accompanied by thunder will fall in the afternoon. Towards the evening, hail could strike parts of eastern Bulgaria, the National Institute for Meteorology and Hydrology warned.
Hailstorms and torrential rains damaged vehicles, houses, and orchards in some parts of the country last week.
- » Bulgaria Registers Increased Air Pollution Levels
- » Construction Works on Bulgaria's Beach of Coral Will Be Stopped, Official Says
- » Construction Works at Bulgarian Black Sea Coast Campsite Temporarily Stopped
- » Bulgaria to Allocate EU Funding of BGN 115 M to Fighting Air Pollution in Cities
- » Construction Works along Bulgaria's Black Sea Coastline Cause Turmoil
- » Weather: Cloudy and Chilly in April