Bulgarian Embassy in Moscow Issues 100,000th Visa for 2014
Bulgaria's Embassy in Moscow has issued the 100,000th visa for 2014 to a 2-year-old Russian girl, the Ministry of Economy and Energy informed, Saturday.
The Bulgarian Ambassador to Russia Boyko Kotzev greeted Oksana and her mother Elena Shishkina, who accepted the visa.
Traditionally, Oksana and her mother received a free week-long holiday in a five star hotel in Bulgaria, as well as free airplane tickets.
This year the Bulgarian Embassy in Moscow saw increased interest by Russian citizens. In May 2014, the number of issued visas only in Moscow has grown by some 9% compared to the same period last year. The average number of visas issued per day reaches 4000-5000.
- » “We Need More UN’’, Bulgaria’s Irina Bokova Tells RFI
- » Anatoly Makarov Appointed as Russian Ambassador to Bulgaria
- » UN to Hold Next Straw Poll for Top Job on August 29
- » Turkey Offers Bulgaria Bilateral Mechanism on Migration
- » Bulgaria Hands Over Alleged Gulen Supporter to Turkey
- » Bulgaria’s Irina Bokova Drops to 5th Spot in Second Vote for UN Chief