Bulgarian Embassy in Moscow Issues 100,000th Visa for 2014
Bulgaria's Embassy in Moscow has issued the 100,000th visa for 2014 to a 2-year-old Russian girl, the Ministry of Economy and Energy informed, Saturday.
The Bulgarian Ambassador to Russia Boyko Kotzev greeted Oksana and her mother Elena Shishkina, who accepted the visa.
Traditionally, Oksana and her mother received a free week-long holiday in a five star hotel in Bulgaria, as well as free airplane tickets.
This year the Bulgarian Embassy in Moscow saw increased interest by Russian citizens. In May 2014, the number of issued visas only in Moscow has grown by some 9% compared to the same period last year. The average number of visas issued per day reaches 4000-5000.
- » Surprise! Turkish President with First Visit to Greece in 65 Years
- » The Leaders of Russia, Turkey and Iran Discussed the Crisis in Syria
- » Roaming Prices Between Bulgaria and Macedonia Will Become Cheaper
- » Bulgaria and the Republic of Macedonia will Exchange Cartographic and Geodetic Data
- » Bulgarian PM: For Me, the Western Balkan Countries Are Priority
- » First Joint Meeting of the Governments of Bulgaria and Macedonia Will be Held Today