Bulgarian Embassy in Moscow Issues 100,000th Visa for 2014
Bulgaria's Embassy in Moscow has issued the 100,000th visa for 2014 to a 2-year-old Russian girl, the Ministry of Economy and Energy informed, Saturday.
The Bulgarian Ambassador to Russia Boyko Kotzev greeted Oksana and her mother Elena Shishkina, who accepted the visa.
Traditionally, Oksana and her mother received a free week-long holiday in a five star hotel in Bulgaria, as well as free airplane tickets.
This year the Bulgarian Embassy in Moscow saw increased interest by Russian citizens. In May 2014, the number of issued visas only in Moscow has grown by some 9% compared to the same period last year. The average number of visas issued per day reaches 4000-5000.
- » Bulgaria, Italy Urge Fairer Spreading of Migration Burden Within EU
- » Bulgarian PM, French President Discuss Energy, Security
- » Sarkozy to Bulgarian PM: 'You Have No Losses, You Only Have Victories'
- » Bulgaria President to Discuss Energy Cooperation in Croatia
- » UNESCO's Irina Bokova Receives French High Honors
- » Moldova MPs to Vote on Expanding Cultural Autonomy of Mostly Ethnic Bulgarian Region