Bulgarian Embassy in Moscow Issues 100,000th Visa for 2014
Bulgaria's Embassy in Moscow has issued the 100,000th visa for 2014 to a 2-year-old Russian girl, the Ministry of Economy and Energy informed, Saturday.
The Bulgarian Ambassador to Russia Boyko Kotzev greeted Oksana and her mother Elena Shishkina, who accepted the visa.
Traditionally, Oksana and her mother received a free week-long holiday in a five star hotel in Bulgaria, as well as free airplane tickets.
This year the Bulgarian Embassy in Moscow saw increased interest by Russian citizens. In May 2014, the number of issued visas only in Moscow has grown by some 9% compared to the same period last year. The average number of visas issued per day reaches 4000-5000.
- » Putin Appointed a New Ambassador in the US
- » Johannes Hahn: 'EU Should Change its Approach Towards Turkey'
- » Bulgarian-Romanian Working Meeting Will Discuss the Need of Dunabe Bridge 3
- » Bulgaria Willing to Expand Cooperation With South Korea in Culture and Education
- » Serbia Withdrew All Its Diplomats From Skopje
- » Bulgarian Parliamentary Delegation to Pay an Official Visit to the Republic of Korea