Bulgaria's Balakov to Attract German Golfers to Local Courses
Bulgaria's legendary 1994 World Cup midfielder Krasimir Balakov is working on attracting German golfers to Bulgaria.
The Stuttgart football player turned Litex Lovech coach has already organized a week of events for German businessmen at the golf resorts near Bulgaria's Black Sea town of Kavarna, Dnevnik reports.
"I am very happy that we were able to realize an old idea of mine and to show the high qualities of Bulgarian golf courses to German business representatives. They were very pleased with the courses and the infrastructure," said Balakov.
The goal of the former midfielder is to develop German golf tourism in Bulgaria in order to establish business contacts with local golfers.
- » Uncertainty over Bulgarian National Coach's Move to Dinamo Zagreb
- » Bulgarian Women's Volleyball Team Qualifies for Eurovolley
- » Bulgaria Ranks 60th as Rio Paralympics End
- » Bulgaria's Dimitrov Goes Up ATP Ranking Again
- » Ludogorets, Basel Tied 1:1 in Champions League Group Game
- » World Chess Federation Confirms Bulgaria's Suspension