Bulgaria's Balakov to Attract German Golfers to Local Courses
Bulgaria's legendary 1994 World Cup midfielder Krasimir Balakov is working on attracting German golfers to Bulgaria.
The Stuttgart football player turned Litex Lovech coach has already organized a week of events for German businessmen at the golf resorts near Bulgaria's Black Sea town of Kavarna, Dnevnik reports.
"I am very happy that we were able to realize an old idea of mine and to show the high qualities of Bulgarian golf courses to German business representatives. They were very pleased with the courses and the infrastructure," said Balakov.
The goal of the former midfielder is to develop German golf tourism in Bulgaria in order to establish business contacts with local golfers.
- » Bulgaria's Dimitrov Loses to Schwartzman at ATP Istanbul Final
- » Vegan Mountaineer Skatov Also Ascends Annapurna
- » Bulgaria's Boyan Petrov Climbs World's Deadliest Peak
- » Tennis: Grigor Dimitrov Reaches ATP Istanbul Final
- » Bulgaria’s Grigor Dimitrov Reaches Semifinals in Istanbul
- » Stiliyan Petrov Could Also Return to Bulgaria’s National Football Team