French Company Willing to Build Camping Sites in Bulgaria
A French tourist company wants to advertise Bulgarian camping sites in its catalogue, said the chairperson of the French-Bulgarian Chamber of Commerce Stephane Delahaye.
“If this company doesn't manage to find partners, it is willing to build such camping sites, as long as it can find suitable land lots,” Delahaye said at a business forum in Varna, quoted by the BTA wire service.
According to him, many French tourists want to have their vacations closer to nature and prefer camping sites with RVs or wooden bungalows.
- » Network of Electric Bicycles to Connect Bulgaria, Romania
- » Competition for New Tourist Logo of Bulgaria Fails to Select Winner
- » Over 100 000 Romanians Expected to Visit Bulgaria over Easter Holiday
- » Bulgarian Truckers’ Plans to Close Border with Greece Threaten Losses for Tour Operators
- » Bulgaria’s Sunny Beach Tops Bargain Destinations for UK Tourists in Europe - Survey
- » Seven Entries Compete to Become Bulgaria's New Tourist Logo