French Company Willing to Build Camping Sites in Bulgaria
A French tourist company wants to advertise Bulgarian camping sites in its catalogue, said the chairperson of the French-Bulgarian Chamber of Commerce Stephane Delahaye.
“If this company doesn't manage to find partners, it is willing to build such camping sites, as long as it can find suitable land lots,” Delahaye said at a business forum in Varna, quoted by the BTA wire service.
According to him, many French tourists want to have their vacations closer to nature and prefer camping sites with RVs or wooden bungalows.
- » Plovdiv Municipality is Seeking For Director of Tourism
- » 15-20% Growth in the Village Tourism, Association of Bulgarian Villages
- » 26.5% Increase in Number of Trips Taken by Bulgarians YoY
- » Romania, Behind Bulgaria and Hungary on Tourist Accommodation Capacity
- » Minister of Tourism: 'I Am Ready to Meet Representatives of the Union of Owners of Sunny Beach'
- » Bulgaria to Cooperate with Egypt in the Sphere of Tourism