French Company Willing to Build Camping Sites in Bulgaria
A French tourist company wants to advertise Bulgarian camping sites in its catalogue, said the chairperson of the French-Bulgarian Chamber of Commerce Stephane Delahaye.
“If this company doesn't manage to find partners, it is willing to build such camping sites, as long as it can find suitable land lots,” Delahaye said at a business forum in Varna, quoted by the BTA wire service.
According to him, many French tourists want to have their vacations closer to nature and prefer camping sites with RVs or wooden bungalows.
- » Bulgarians will be Able to Travel for Longer without Visas to Six Island States
- » The Airports in Varna and Burgas Expect over 5 Million Passengers this Summer
- » Removal of Illegal Establishments in Sunny Beach Continues
- » Air France KLM Shares All Amid More Strike Disruption
- » Over 11% Growth in International Tourism Revenues During the Winter in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria Expects up to 10% more Tourists in the Summer