French Company Willing to Build Camping Sites in Bulgaria
A French tourist company wants to advertise Bulgarian camping sites in its catalogue, said the chairperson of the French-Bulgarian Chamber of Commerce Stephane Delahaye.
“If this company doesn't manage to find partners, it is willing to build such camping sites, as long as it can find suitable land lots,” Delahaye said at a business forum in Varna, quoted by the BTA wire service.
According to him, many French tourists want to have their vacations closer to nature and prefer camping sites with RVs or wooden bungalows.
- » Bulgaria 'Should Promote Itself as All-Year-Round Destination'
- » Bulgaria Hosting International Tourism Conference
- » Every Fifth Tourist to Bulgaria in October Is Macedonian
- » Bulgaria Ranked 1st as Family Holidays Destination by Russians
- » 34 Bulgarian Hotels Certified as Spa Centres
- » Number of Tourists To Grow by 30% for Summer 2017