French Company Willing to Build Camping Sites in Bulgaria
A French tourist company wants to advertise Bulgarian camping sites in its catalogue, said the chairperson of the French-Bulgarian Chamber of Commerce Stephane Delahaye.
“If this company doesn't manage to find partners, it is willing to build such camping sites, as long as it can find suitable land lots,” Delahaye said at a business forum in Varna, quoted by the BTA wire service.
According to him, many French tourists want to have their vacations closer to nature and prefer camping sites with RVs or wooden bungalows.
- » Bulgaria's Varna Registers Higher Revenues, Fewer Tourists in Summer 2014
- » Bulgaria's Tourism Sees Growth in Revenue, Number of Visits in 2014
- » Bulgaria's St. Anastasia Island Attracts Over 45,000 Tourists in Summer Months
- » Number Of Tourists In Bulgaria Drops
- » Banitsa, Coffee, Pickled Egg Each Worth USD 1 in Different European Countries - Survey
- » Balkan Holidays Adds 4 Belfast-Burgas Flights for Summer 2015