Quentin Tarantino and Uma Thurman Are a Couple, At Last
Film director Quentin Tarantino and his “muse” actress Uma Thurman have finally become a couple, after 20 years of collaboration on various films, reports the Us Weekly.
According to the reports, the long-time friends have embarked on a romance after the actress - whom the director has often referred to as his “muse” - split with fiance Arpad 'Arki' Busson last month.
The couple were particularly cosy and walked arm in arm, as they hit the red carpet together on several occasions last week during the Cannes International Film Festival. Reports claim Tarantino and Thurman even shared a villa together in the south of France.
“He's loved her for years,” a source told Us Weekly.
According to another source, these days Tarantino and Thurman are often seen together having lunches in New York.
- » Stylish Grigor Dimitrov Poses for American Vogue
- » Maxim Behar Joins Ice Bucket Challenge to Help Flood-Stricken Mizia
- » Steven Seagal Performs In Crimea, Wears T-shirt With Putin's Face
- » Christian Louboutin, Angelina Jolie Design Exclusive Maleficent Shoes
- » Monkey Bites Nina Dobrev in Bali
- » Oscar Winner Sandra Bullock Tops Forbes Highest-Earning Actress List