Quentin Tarantino and Uma Thurman Are a Couple, At Last
Film director Quentin Tarantino and his “muse” actress Uma Thurman have finally become a couple, after 20 years of collaboration on various films, reports the Us Weekly.
According to the reports, the long-time friends have embarked on a romance after the actress - whom the director has often referred to as his “muse” - split with fiance Arpad 'Arki' Busson last month.
The couple were particularly cosy and walked arm in arm, as they hit the red carpet together on several occasions last week during the Cannes International Film Festival. Reports claim Tarantino and Thurman even shared a villa together in the south of France.
“He's loved her for years,” a source told Us Weekly.
According to another source, these days Tarantino and Thurman are often seen together having lunches in New York.
- » Ron Howard to Direct Beatles Documentary
- » Novak Djokovic Marries His Girlfriend
- » Robert Downey Jr. And Wife Susan Expecting A Baby
- » Duke And Duchess of Cambridge Root for Murray Vs Dimitrov at Wimbledon
- » Beyonce Tops Forbes' 15th Annual Celebrity 100 List
- » Elizabeth II Visits Game of Thrones Set, Does Not Claim Iron Throne