Quentin Tarantino and Uma Thurman Are a Couple, At Last
Film director Quentin Tarantino and his “muse” actress Uma Thurman have finally become a couple, after 20 years of collaboration on various films, reports the Us Weekly.
According to the reports, the long-time friends have embarked on a romance after the actress - whom the director has often referred to as his “muse” - split with fiance Arpad 'Arki' Busson last month.
The couple were particularly cosy and walked arm in arm, as they hit the red carpet together on several occasions last week during the Cannes International Film Festival. Reports claim Tarantino and Thurman even shared a villa together in the south of France.
“He's loved her for years,” a source told Us Weekly.
According to another source, these days Tarantino and Thurman are often seen together having lunches in New York.
- » Netflix May not be Able to Fire Kevin Spacey From House of Cards
- » Bulgarian Traveler Crossed North America on Foot
- » Darkness Rises in the Latest Teaser for Star Wars: The Last Jedi
- » Kevin Spacey Seeks Treatment as More Stars Face Harassment Claims
- » Here Are the 20 Most Influential Women in World Politics
- » The 12 Most Popular Halloween Costumes This Year