Prime Minister Oresharski Plans to Reshuffle Cabinet
Less than five ministers will be replaced, said Prime Minister Plamen Oresharski in parliament after his Government survived the fourth no confidence vote on Friday morning.
He refused to say which ministers will be replaced, because he still hasn't discussed the matter with the coalition leaders Sergei Stanishev and Lyutvi Mestan.
“At this point I don't see hesitation in the support for the government from the coalition partners,” Oresharski said. He added that he keeps his resignation in his pocket since he was appointed elected as Prime Minister one year ago.
Oresharski promised to present a report on the Government's performance at a time “convenient for Parliament” and claimed it fulfilled the majority of its social promises.
- » One in Four Bulgarians to Vote for GERB in Next Elections – Poll
- » Bulgarian Socialist Party Returns Mandate
- » Fiasco and Hope After Bulgarian Government Resignation - Der Standard
- » President Rosen Plevneliev Urges Full Disclosure of 'KTB Files'
- » President Plevneliev: Parliament to Solve Key Tasks Before Dissolution
- » GERB Leader Boiko Borisov Returns Mandate