The Wrong Fest Greets the Summer
The two-day Voinegovtsi Wrong Fest will greet the summer on June 21-22, in the village of Voinegovtsi, 15 km north of Sofia.
The festival will feature performances of well-established and up and coming alternative, rock, punk, ska and reggae bands from Bulgaria, Macedonia and Greece. Among them are Babyface Clan, Rebelites, Smallman, Der Hunds, Mlyk!, Panican Whysaker, Sepuko 6, etc.
Headliner of the “Right Day”, June 21, is the ska band Superhiks from Macedonia. The Bulgarian progressive rock band Smallman will headline the “Wrong Day”, June 22.
The organizers from Sofia's The Wrong Bar will also set up a food and bar area, offering BBQ, salads, beer, liquor and soft drinks.
Parents can bring their kids and leave them in the special children's corner. There will also be an entertainment area offering horseback riding, table football, mini-football, badminton, frisbee, etc. An area for disabled people, a special guarded bike park, camping area, free wi-fi and a lost-and-found point, will also be set up.
Dedicated bus shuttle running between Sofia and Voinegovtsi and back will be provided and can be used for free by festival ticket holders.
Tickets can be bought in ?he Wrong Bar in Sofia, as well as online, at www.boxoffice.bg. One-day ticket costs BGN 20, two-day – BGN 30.
Ten percent of the proceeds will be donated to the “We Help Iva” charity fund for the treatment of Bulgarian make up artist Iva Dencheva who needs a lifesaving brain surgery.
More information on the festival can be found at the Wrong Fest website.
- » The Fisherman and the Goldfish Have Their Statue in Bulgaria’s Varna
- » A to JazZ Festival Brings US Legends to Sofia in July
- » Zenith Fusion Festival: Music, Cinema and Insight into Life in Rhodope Mountains
- » Sofia Joins Fete de la Musique With Free Concerts on Three Stages
- » Bulgarian-born Artist Christo Amazes World with Floating Piers
- » Israeli Author Ellis Shuman to Present New Book in Bulgaria