Bulgaria's Black Sea Resorts in Need of Skilled Workers
Bulgaria's tourism industry is looking for skilled workers, mainly for the northern Black sea coast resorts, according to the director of the labor office in Dobrich Vasil Sivkov.
The Black sea resort Albena has advertised 366 vacancies, the hotels and restaurants in the northern village of Kranevo are in need of 104 workers, and the tourist companies in Balchik are looking to hire some 96 employees, Bulgaria's Telegraph Agency reported.
There is a demand for waiters, cooks, maids, bartenders, kitchen workers, the applications filed by employers show.
The unemployment rate in the north eastern Dobrich region at the end of April reached 13.2%. It has recorded a drop by 1.5% compared with the previous month. The registered unemployed in the region are 10,514, Sivkov said.
- » Bulgarians Completed More Trips Abroad in May
- » Decrease in Russian, Ukrainian Tourist Numbers at 10-20% - Bulgarian Minister
- » Bulgarian MPs Vote to Keep Visa Regime for Russian Nationals
- » Mass Inspections Launched Across Bulgarian Seaside Resort Venues
- » Outlook on Bulgaria's Tourism Season Good Despite EU-Russia Crisis
- » Bollywood Star to Participate in Video Advertising Bulgaria as Tourist Destination