Bulgaria's Black Sea Resorts in Need of Skilled Workers
Bulgaria's tourism industry is looking for skilled workers, mainly for the northern Black sea coast resorts, according to the director of the labor office in Dobrich Vasil Sivkov.
The Black sea resort Albena has advertised 366 vacancies, the hotels and restaurants in the northern village of Kranevo are in need of 104 workers, and the tourist companies in Balchik are looking to hire some 96 employees, Bulgaria's Telegraph Agency reported.
There is a demand for waiters, cooks, maids, bartenders, kitchen workers, the applications filed by employers show.
The unemployment rate in the north eastern Dobrich region at the end of April reached 13.2%. It has recorded a drop by 1.5% compared with the previous month. The registered unemployed in the region are 10,514, Sivkov said.
- » Number of Tourists Visiting Pamporovo Increases with Over 30%
- » Bulgaria Presented at Salon Mondial du Tourisme in Paris
- » Wizz Air to Launch New Bulgaria – Bratislava Route
- » Bulgaria to Participate in ITB Berlin, 2017
- » Wizz Air Cancels Sofia-Kutaisi Flights
- » Ryanair Announces New Winter Services from Bulgaria