Bulgaria's Black Sea Resorts in Need of Skilled Workers
Bulgaria's tourism industry is looking for skilled workers, mainly for the northern Black sea coast resorts, according to the director of the labor office in Dobrich Vasil Sivkov.
The Black sea resort Albena has advertised 366 vacancies, the hotels and restaurants in the northern village of Kranevo are in need of 104 workers, and the tourist companies in Balchik are looking to hire some 96 employees, Bulgaria's Telegraph Agency reported.
There is a demand for waiters, cooks, maids, bartenders, kitchen workers, the applications filed by employers show.
The unemployment rate in the north eastern Dobrich region at the end of April reached 13.2%. It has recorded a drop by 1.5% compared with the previous month. The registered unemployed in the region are 10,514, Sivkov said.
- » Price Cuts at Bulgaria’s Black Sea Resorts Reach 50% in September
- » Foreign Visitors To Bulgaria Increase In July
- » Trips of Bulgarians Abroad Increase by 34.7% in Q2 Y/Y
- » Bulgarians Spend Their Summer Vacation in London, Barcelona
- » Another Russian Tour Operator Goes Out of Business
- » Inspections Find Violations at 1 out of 7 Bulgarian Beaches