Bomb Scare Shuts Down Hotel in Bulgaria's Black Sea Resort
A bomb threat at a hotel in Bulgaria's Black Sea Resort of Albena has caused the evacuation of all the tourists and the staff, Wednesday night.
The police station in the resort received a signal on May 28, according to local media reports. No explosives were found in the hotel, still it was shut down for 24 hours and is guarded by the authorities.
Another bomb scare was handled by the police later on Wednesday in a bar in the same resort. Since no explosives were found there, the bar manager refused to shut it down, Dnevnik informs.
- » Bulgaria's Interim PM Appears in Court as Applicant
- » Bulgaria's Customs Agency Seizes 8,000 L of Dyed Fuel
- » Trafficking of 30 Endangered Jaco Parrots Prevented at Bulgarian Border
- » Bulgarians Sentenced in France over Gas Pump Skimming Attempt
- » Police Destroys Almost 10 T Of Cannabis Near Petrich
- » Sofia Court Delays Ruling on Anti-Putin Activist’s Extradition