Bomb Scare Shuts Down Hotel in Bulgaria's Black Sea Resort
A bomb threat at a hotel in Bulgaria's Black Sea Resort of Albena has caused the evacuation of all the tourists and the staff, Wednesday night.
The police station in the resort received a signal on May 28, according to local media reports. No explosives were found in the hotel, still it was shut down for 24 hours and is guarded by the authorities.
Another bomb scare was handled by the police later on Wednesday in a bar in the same resort. Since no explosives were found there, the bar manager refused to shut it down, Dnevnik informs.
- » 4,500 BGN Fine for the Swedish Tourist Who Kicked a Hotel Maid in Sunny Beach
- » 21 States Were Subjected to Russian Hacker Attacks During the US Elections
- » 50 Mobsters Arrested in Southern Italy
- » Eight People were Arrested for Drug Trafficking in Mladost Quarter of Sofia
- » Crime Group Involved in Drug Distribution Was Detained on Trakia Motorway
- » Police Found 40 Illegal Migrants in Sofia