Bomb Scare Shuts Down Hotel in Bulgaria's Black Sea Resort
A bomb threat at a hotel in Bulgaria's Black Sea Resort of Albena has caused the evacuation of all the tourists and the staff, Wednesday night.
The police station in the resort received a signal on May 28, according to local media reports. No explosives were found in the hotel, still it was shut down for 24 hours and is guarded by the authorities.
Another bomb scare was handled by the police later on Wednesday in a bar in the same resort. Since no explosives were found there, the bar manager refused to shut it down, Dnevnik informs.
- » Bulgaria's Prosecution to Demand Custody for Mayor of Galiche
- » Mayor of Bulgaria's Galiche Arrested in Specialised Police Operation
- » Bulgarian Customs Seize Amphetamines, Anabolic Steroids at Kapitan Andreevo Checkpoint
- » Bulgarian Nationalist MP Sentenced to Two Years of Probation
- » Bulgarian Police Detain 39 Irregular Migrants near Burgas
- » Bulgarian Man Detained over Arms Trafficking in Hungary