Bomb Scare Shuts Down Hotel in Bulgaria's Black Sea Resort
A bomb threat at a hotel in Bulgaria's Black Sea Resort of Albena has caused the evacuation of all the tourists and the staff, Wednesday night.
The police station in the resort received a signal on May 28, according to local media reports. No explosives were found in the hotel, still it was shut down for 24 hours and is guarded by the authorities.
Another bomb scare was handled by the police later on Wednesday in a bar in the same resort. Since no explosives were found there, the bar manager refused to shut it down, Dnevnik informs.
- » Sofia Court Freezes Property of Majority Owner of Bulgaria's Corpbank
- » Bulgaria's Police Busts Fake Passports Ring
- » Tax Agency Employee Murdered in Bulgaria's Capital
- » Bulgarian Prostitution Ring Busted by Spanish Police
- » Police Seize 3600kg of Cannabis from Fields in SW Bulgaria
- » Heroin Worth BGN 3M Seized at Bulgarian – Turkish Border