“The Heartbeat of New Russia” Festival Starts Today in Sofia
“The Heartbeat of New Russia” art festival, which will present the unknown face of the contemporary cultural and art scene of Russia, starts today in Sofia.
It will end on June 8. Entry for most of the events is free, some are with invitations only or with a prior registration.
The festival will present to the audience the New Russia through different genres of art and culture – sculpture, illustrations, graphics, photography, music, dance, literature, cinema, different performances, installations, cuisine and many more. There will also be workshops, lectures, open discussions and a children's program.
The locations where the festival will be held are Vivacom Art Hall, Russian Cultural Informational Center, Park Hotel Moskva, Jewish cultural center, Underground Gallery Serdika - Maria Luisa 16 and UnderGara.
Detailed information, program and locations, can be found at the festival's website.
The DOMA Art Festival is organized for a second year by the DOMA Art Foundation. The first edition was dedicated to the contemporary culture of South Korea.
- » Wooden Sculptures Attract the Attention of the Tourists in the Open-Air Museum “Etar”
- » Bulgaria Unveils 2015 Junior Eurovision Anthem
- » 11th Bulgarian Film Festival in New York to Open Sept. 28
- » Bulgarian Artists Will be in Focus of First Edition of Vienna Contemporary Fair
- » Divers Arrange Underwater Exhibition in Bulgaria's Primorsko
- » Bulgaria’s Plovdiv Launches Week of Art, Cultural Events