French Frigate Surcouf Entered the Black Sea
The French navy frigate Surcouf entered the Black Sea on May 28, reports the Russian wire service ITAR-TASS.
The French ship will join the mission of the USS Vella Gulf, who sailed into the Black Sea on May 23.
Currently the US ship is near the Romanian coast. Surcouf and Vella Gulf will have a mission to gather information.
- » US 'Gives Ukraine Weapons via Bulgaria'
- » Baltic Region Countries Report 'Unprecedented' Russian Military Activities In Area
- » NATO 'Mulls Monitoring Mechanism for Bulgaria'
- » Bulgaria's New Fighter Jets Should Be Included in 2016 Budget - ex-Chief of Defense
- » Bulgaria's Answer To US Tanks Is 'No' – Chief Of Defence
- » Bulgaria Has Not Received Request for Deployment of NATO Tanks