French Frigate Surcouf Entered the Black Sea
The French navy frigate Surcouf entered the Black Sea on May 28, reports the Russian wire service ITAR-TASS.
The French ship will join the mission of the USS Vella Gulf, who sailed into the Black Sea on May 23.
Currently the US ship is near the Romanian coast. Surcouf and Vella Gulf will have a mission to gather information.
- » Bulgaria's Chief of Defense Steps Down over President-Elect
- » Bulgaria's Outgoing Govt Approves BGN 54.6 for MiG-29 Maintenance
- » Bulgaria's Defence Minister Indicted for MiG-29 Contracts for EUR 3,773,000
- » NATO Training To Take Place in Lithuania
- » Bulgaria Purchases MiG-29 Engines from Russia
- » Bulgaria's Govt Sends 10 More Troops to NATO Mission in Kosovo