French Frigate Surcouf Entered the Black Sea
The French navy frigate Surcouf entered the Black Sea on May 28, reports the Russian wire service ITAR-TASS.
The French ship will join the mission of the USS Vella Gulf, who sailed into the Black Sea on May 23.
Currently the US ship is near the Romanian coast. Surcouf and Vella Gulf will have a mission to gather information.
- » Erdogan: Turkey is taking Steps for the Acquiring of Ballistic Missiles
- » Border Officers will Receive the Right to Conduct Investigations
- » The US Senate Approved a Huge Budget of USD 700 Billion for the Pentagon
- » Military Training near North Korea by China, Russia, the United States and South Korea
- » The Turkish Army Organizes Military Exercises to the Border with Iraq
- » Bulgaria and Macedonia to Discuss Cooperation in the Military Sphere