French Frigate Surcouf Entered the Black Sea
The French navy frigate Surcouf entered the Black Sea on May 28, reports the Russian wire service ITAR-TASS.
The French ship will join the mission of the USS Vella Gulf, who sailed into the Black Sea on May 23.
Currently the US ship is near the Romanian coast. Surcouf and Vella Gulf will have a mission to gather information.
- » Russia Says New NATO Outposts in Eastern Europe “Will Fuel Climate of Confrontation”
- » Stoltenberg: Bulgaria's NATO Membership Does Not Hamper Relations with Russia
- » Bulgaria Improving Defense Capabilities, President Believes
- » NATO Coordination Center Opening Doors in Sofia
- » Repair of MiG-29s by Poland to Cost Nearly Half of Price Sought by Russia – DefMin Nenchev
- » Bulgaria's Defence Minister Calls for Concept on Counteracting Hybrid Threats