French Frigate Surcouf Entered the Black Sea
The French navy frigate Surcouf entered the Black Sea on May 28, reports the Russian wire service ITAR-TASS.
The French ship will join the mission of the USS Vella Gulf, who sailed into the Black Sea on May 23.
Currently the US ship is near the Romanian coast. Surcouf and Vella Gulf will have a mission to gather information.
- » Bulgaria will Cooperate with the UK on Defense Strategy
- » Patria Delivers a New Version of AMVXP to Slovakia as a Part of a Joint Slovak-Finnish 8x8 Vehicle Development Program
- » Romania is Suing a Shepherd who Refuses to Destroy Sheepfold he Built near US Military Base
- » Gen. Dunford: The US Loses its Military Superiority over Russia and China
- » Bulgaria Considering Boeing Super Hornets to Complement MiG-29s
- » Russia Plans to Spend EUR 320 Billion for Arms for 10 Years