American Woman Commits Suicide in Burgas
A 30-year-old American woman, married to a Bulgarian, committed suicide in Burgas, reports BGNES.
According to witnesses, the woman jumped from the 8-th floor of one of the most luxurious residential buildings in the city.
The motives for the suicide are yet unclear. During the incident, the woman's husband, 53, was also in the building, where the couple lived.
Before settling in Bugars, the couple lived in the USA.
- » Death Toll in Italian Earthquake Rises to 247
- » 8-century Old Church in Melnik Now Opens for Visitors
- » Fire on One of Plovdiv's Historic Hills
- » Death Toll from Italian Earthquake Reaches 38
- » Earthquake of 6.2 Magnitude Shakes Central Italy, at least Five Dead
- » Forest Fires near Bulgaria's Harmanli Now Under Control