American Woman Commits Suicide in Burgas
A 30-year-old American woman, married to a Bulgarian, committed suicide in Burgas, reports BGNES.
According to witnesses, the woman jumped from the 8-th floor of one of the most luxurious residential buildings in the city.
The motives for the suicide are yet unclear. During the incident, the woman's husband, 53, was also in the building, where the couple lived.
Before settling in Bugars, the couple lived in the USA.
- » Forest Fire Damage in Bulgaria since Jan 2015 Estimated at BGN 10 M
- » 'Socialist Beer' Adds Appeal to Traditional Buzludzha Fest
- » Bulgarian High School Students Win Gold, 2 Silver Medals at International Olympiad in Informatics
- » Inactivity Rate of Young People in Bulgaria at nearly 73% in 2014
- » Robbie Williams to Perform With His Father at Bulgaria's Spirit of Burgas
- » Bulgaria Will Have World's Most Rapidly Shrinking Population in Next 35 Years - UN