American Woman Commits Suicide in Burgas
A 30-year-old American woman, married to a Bulgarian, committed suicide in Burgas, reports BGNES.
According to witnesses, the woman jumped from the 8-th floor of one of the most luxurious residential buildings in the city.
The motives for the suicide are yet unclear. During the incident, the woman's husband, 53, was also in the building, where the couple lived.
Before settling in Bugars, the couple lived in the USA.
- » Bulgaria Beefs Up Police Presence to Enforce Traffic Rules
- » Bulgaria's MPs Fined BGN 660 K For Non-Attendance
- » Salaries in Bulgarian Healthcare 'Guaranteed Until December'
- » Bulgaria’s Population Shrinks Further
- » Unemployment Rates in Bulgaria Reach 11.3% in 2013
- » Bulgarian Scientists Prove Beer to Be as Healthy as Fruits