American Woman Commits Suicide in Burgas
A 30-year-old American woman, married to a Bulgarian, committed suicide in Burgas, reports BGNES.
According to witnesses, the woman jumped from the 8-th floor of one of the most luxurious residential buildings in the city.
The motives for the suicide are yet unclear. During the incident, the woman's husband, 53, was also in the building, where the couple lived.
Before settling in Bugars, the couple lived in the USA.
- » Probe Launched into Pile-Up on Bulgaria's Hemus Motorway
- » At Least Three Dead, Two Heavily Injured in Pile-up on Bulgaria's Hemus Motorway
- » Average Life Expectancy in Bulgaria: 74 Years
- » Bulgarian Trumpeter Mihail Yossifov to Join Pink Martini at Sofia Concert
- » Bulgaria's Golden Rose Festival Starts Official Program
- » Twice Upon a Time in the West: Cardinale's First-Ever Role as Self