American Woman Commits Suicide in Burgas
A 30-year-old American woman, married to a Bulgarian, committed suicide in Burgas, reports BGNES.
According to witnesses, the woman jumped from the 8-th floor of one of the most luxurious residential buildings in the city.
The motives for the suicide are yet unclear. During the incident, the woman's husband, 53, was also in the building, where the couple lived.
Before settling in Bugars, the couple lived in the USA.
- » Bulgaria 'Should Accept More Migrants' to Overcome Demographic Crisis
- » Sofia Hosts Third International Literary Festival Between November 25-December 13
- » Passengers Wait for Hours on Planes at Plovdiv Airport
- » Strong Winds Cause Power Failure across W Bulgaria
- » Anti-Migrant Rally Held in Bulgaria's Sofia
- » Malta Wins 2015 Junior Eurovision Song Contest Hosted by Bulgaria