Sofia Airport Passengers Welcomed With Blooming Bulgarian Roses
All arriving passengers at Bulgaria's Sofia airport are welcomed with a blooming rose, Wednesday.
For a third consecutive year volunteers are giving out Bulgaria's national symbol, the rose, at the airports in the capital city Sofia, and the Black Sea cities of Varna and Burgas.
Rose-picking in Bulgaria's Rose Valley region has already begun. The goal of the campaign is to promote Bulgaria's oldest industry - the production of rose oil.
- » Road Agency Chief Warns about Shortage of Funds for Winter Maintenance
- » 8,000 New Jobs Created in Bulgaria Under Employment Project
- » Two Syrian Children Detained in Bulgaria’s Veliko Tarnovo
- » Bulgaria’s Kaspichan Holds Referendum on Medical Waste Incineration Plant
- » Man Dies after Falling Down Elevator Shaft in Sofia
- » Thracian Temple In Starosel Is Falling Apart