Sofia Airport Passengers Welcomed With Blooming Bulgarian Roses
All arriving passengers at Bulgaria's Sofia airport are welcomed with a blooming rose, Wednesday.
For a third consecutive year volunteers are giving out Bulgaria's national symbol, the rose, at the airports in the capital city Sofia, and the Black Sea cities of Varna and Burgas.
Rose-picking in Bulgaria's Rose Valley region has already begun. The goal of the campaign is to promote Bulgaria's oldest industry - the production of rose oil.
- » Bulgaria Beefs Up Police Presence to Enforce Traffic Rules
- » Bulgaria's MPs Fined BGN 660 K For Non-Attendance
- » Salaries in Bulgarian Healthcare 'Guaranteed Until December'
- » Bulgaria’s Population Shrinks Further
- » Unemployment Rates in Bulgaria Reach 11.3% in 2013
- » Bulgarian Scientists Prove Beer to Be as Healthy as Fruits