Sofia Airport Passengers Welcomed With Blooming Bulgarian Roses
All arriving passengers at Bulgaria's Sofia airport are welcomed with a blooming rose, Wednesday.
For a third consecutive year volunteers are giving out Bulgaria's national symbol, the rose, at the airports in the capital city Sofia, and the Black Sea cities of Varna and Burgas.
Rose-picking in Bulgaria's Rose Valley region has already begun. The goal of the campaign is to promote Bulgaria's oldest industry - the production of rose oil.
- » Orthodox Bulgaria Celebrates Annunciation
- » Earth Hour Campaign Will be Marked For The 10th Time
- » Urban Saints - an Exhibition by Stefan Vasilev
- » Embassy Of Azerbaijan Celebrates Spring with Music Concert Held at The Central Military Club
- » Economist Intelligence Unit: Singapore Most Expensive City Worldwide
- » Personality in the News Awards 2017