Sofia Airport Passengers Welcomed With Blooming Bulgarian Roses
All arriving passengers at Bulgaria's Sofia airport are welcomed with a blooming rose, Wednesday.
For a third consecutive year volunteers are giving out Bulgaria's national symbol, the rose, at the airports in the capital city Sofia, and the Black Sea cities of Varna and Burgas.
Rose-picking in Bulgaria's Rose Valley region has already begun. The goal of the campaign is to promote Bulgaria's oldest industry - the production of rose oil.
- » The Airport in Brussels is Temporarily Shut Down Because of the Heavy Snowfall
- » Protest "Future for Bansko Municipality" Closes Main Road E-79 on Wednesday
- » Google Maps will Soon Indicate When it's Time to Get off the Bus or Train
- » Fire Destroys Pagoda Believed to be Tallest in Asia
- » Eurostat: The Bulgarian Spends more on his Car than on his Home
- » Hundreds of Romanians are Blocked at a London Airport due to Snowfall