Sofia Airport Passengers Welcomed With Blooming Bulgarian Roses
All arriving passengers at Bulgaria's Sofia airport are welcomed with a blooming rose, Wednesday.
For a third consecutive year volunteers are giving out Bulgaria's national symbol, the rose, at the airports in the capital city Sofia, and the Black Sea cities of Varna and Burgas.
Rose-picking in Bulgaria's Rose Valley region has already begun. The goal of the campaign is to promote Bulgaria's oldest industry - the production of rose oil.
- » Today Is European 'No Elevators Day'
- » Mostly Sunny Today, Maximum Temperatures Between 20°C and 25°C
- » Bulgaria Ranks Lowest Among All EU Countries in Reporters Without Borders’ World Press Freedom Index
- » Employment Rate in Bulgaria Going Up
- » Two People Dead, One’s Life in Danger After Road Accidents in the Past Day
- » Until 17:00h on April 27, Transit Through the Vitinya Tunnel on Hemus Motorway Is Stopped