Maxim Behar Presented English Edition of Generation F in Barcelona
Bulgaria's PR expert Maxim Behar presented the English edition of his book “Generation F” in Barcelona, said the M3 Communications Group agency.
In front of 150 communications experts from across the world, Behar gave the main presentation of the regional session of the World Communications Forum in Davos.
“Generation F” discusses the generation, which spends a considerable part of their lives in the social networks. ““Generation F” is about what is going on in the social media and the world as a whole, about the people who run the world and how they feel, and about how we feel during our transformation from Homo Sapiens to Homo Socialicus.”
The preface of the English edition was written by the PR guru Paul Holmes.
The English edition of the book is published by the Enthusiast publishing house. Its Kindle edition can be bought at Amazon.com. Links to the Bulgarian and English versions can also be found at the book's website www.generationf.bg.
- » Bulgarian-Finish Documentary “Love&Engineering” Out in Bulgarian Cinemas
- » Uriah Heep to Perform in Bulgaria's Ruse on May 7
- » Translation of Bulgarian Novel Goes to 2016 PEN Prize Finals
- » Scorpions 50th Anniversary Tour to Include Sofia Concert on July 17
- » Sofia Film Fest 20th Edition to Take Place March10-31
- » Bulgaria's Pernik Hosts 25th Edition of Surva Masquerade Games