Rodin's The Thinker Exhibited in Bulgaria's National Art Gallery
The original of one of the most recognized sculptures of all time, The Thinker by Auguste Rodin, is already in Bulgaria's capital Sofia.
The National Art Gallery will host an exhibition of the renown French sculptor which will include 80 sculptures and 20 drawings some of which leave the Rodin museum in Paris for the first time, Bulgarian National Radio informs.
It took two and a half years to the team of employees of the French Embassy, the Bulgarian Ministry of Culture and the National Gallery to organize the exhibition which costs a total of EUR 370,000 as the Rodin Museum has provided all the exhibits for free.
The exhibition is called Metamorphoses and will be open between May 30 and September 15.
- » Bulgarian PM, Azerbaijan's First Lady Unveil Renovated Historical Site
- » Free-of-Charge Entry to Sofia Municipal Museums on September 22
- » Exhibition of Pulitzer-Winning Bulgarian Photographer Opens in Sofia
- » Azerbaijan's First Lady to Unveil Open-Air Museum in Veliko Tarnovo on Thursday
- » Sofia to Host Brick Roads Music Festival Again in October
- » Varna Hosting Annual Animated Film Fest