Rodin's The Thinker Exhibited in Bulgaria's National Art Gallery
The original of one of the most recognized sculptures of all time, The Thinker by Auguste Rodin, is already in Bulgaria's capital Sofia.
The National Art Gallery will host an exhibition of the renown French sculptor which will include 80 sculptures and 20 drawings some of which leave the Rodin museum in Paris for the first time, Bulgarian National Radio informs.
It took two and a half years to the team of employees of the French Embassy, the Bulgarian Ministry of Culture and the National Gallery to organize the exhibition which costs a total of EUR 370,000 as the Rodin Museum has provided all the exhibits for free.
The exhibition is called Metamorphoses and will be open between May 30 and September 15.
- » Azam Ali to Perform in Sofia in October
- » Rozhen Folklore Fair Begins Near Bulgaria's Smolyan
- » Bansko Jazz Festival to Feature Musicians from 3 Continents
- » Kyustendil Honours Famous Bulgarian Painter with Large-Scale Portrait on Square
- » Protesters Continue to Demand Resignation of Bulgaria's Culture Minister
- » Sofia Breathes Festival to Change Venues This Year