Pope Francis Welcomes Bulgarian Prime Minister Oresharski
Bulgaria's Prime Minister Plamen Oresharski was received by Pope Francis in his official residence in the Vatican on Wednesday.
The meeting lasted for about 30 minutes, it was reported. PM Oresharski presented Pope Francis with the oil painting Yerosalimia. On his part, the head of the Roman Catholic Church gave an ink stand as a gift to Oresharski.
The Prime Minister is scheduled to meet his Italian counterpart Matteo Renzi in the afternoon, before departing for Bulgaria. He is accompanied by his wife, as well as the ministers of culture, foreign affairs, and youth and sports.
- » Bulgaria's President Receives Saudi Foreign Minister
- » Visit of Austrian Chancellor Postponed to March 15
- » North Korea Canceled at the Last Minute a Meeting with Mike Pence
- » The Meeting of the Austrian Chancellor with Borisov is Postponed due to Health Reasons
- » Bulgaria and Cape Verde will Cooperate in Tourism and Education
- » The Chancellor of Austria Arrives on a Visit to Bulgaria