Pope Francis Welcomes Bulgarian Prime Minister Oresharski
Bulgaria's Prime Minister Plamen Oresharski was received by Pope Francis in his official residence in the Vatican on Wednesday.
The meeting lasted for about 30 minutes, it was reported. PM Oresharski presented Pope Francis with the oil painting Yerosalimia. On his part, the head of the Roman Catholic Church gave an ink stand as a gift to Oresharski.
The Prime Minister is scheduled to meet his Italian counterpart Matteo Renzi in the afternoon, before departing for Bulgaria. He is accompanied by his wife, as well as the ministers of culture, foreign affairs, and youth and sports.
- » Bulgaria’s President to Attend 10th Asia-Europe Meeting in Milan
- » Government Dismisses Bulgaria's Honorary Consul In Ukraine
- » Bulgaria’s President: Gas Is Not a Weapon
- » Swiss Aid for Bulgaira to Reach EUR 63 M
- » Bulgaria to Seek Partial Introduction of Swiss Vocational Training
- » President Rosen Plevneliev Begins 2-Day Visit to Switzerland