Pope Francis Welcomes Bulgarian Prime Minister Oresharski
Bulgaria's Prime Minister Plamen Oresharski was received by Pope Francis in his official residence in the Vatican on Wednesday.
The meeting lasted for about 30 minutes, it was reported. PM Oresharski presented Pope Francis with the oil painting Yerosalimia. On his part, the head of the Roman Catholic Church gave an ink stand as a gift to Oresharski.
The Prime Minister is scheduled to meet his Italian counterpart Matteo Renzi in the afternoon, before departing for Bulgaria. He is accompanied by his wife, as well as the ministers of culture, foreign affairs, and youth and sports.
- » Bulgaria’s PM, Georgian Counterpart Discuss Bilateral Cooperation
- » Ex-Foreign Min Warns against Bulgaria's Harsh Tone on Russia
- » Bulgaria's Neynski 'In Talks over Turkey Mission'
- » Foreign Ministry Has No Info about Bulgarian Officials Being Denied US Visas
- » Bulgaria Rejects Russian Allegations of Macedonia’s Partitioning
- » Bulgarian Cabinet Approves Cooperation Agreement with Azerbaijan