1.36M Cigarettes Seized in Raid in Bulgaria's Veliko Tarnovo
Bulgarian State Agency for National Security (DANS) seized 1.36 million cigarettes without excise duty near the town of Veliko Tarnovo.
DANS employees have searched two trucks and a warehouse as part of an operation against illicit transactions with excise goods. A total of 1.36 million cigarettes without excise duty were seized and both vehicles were also confiscated.
Three people have been detained. According to the initial estimates, the illegal goods would have cost the State Budget about BGN 300 thousand.
- » Former Police Chief of Bulgaria's Tran Arrested on Suspicions of Trafficking Refugees
- » Sunny Beach Shooting 'Done by Criminal Gang'
- » Escaped Prisoner Detained in Bulgaria's Silistra After Shootout with Police
- » IS Group Suspected of Carrying out Terror Attack at Istanbul’s Ataturk Airport
- » Turkish President Condemns Ataturk Airport Terror Attack
- » Death Toll Rises to 36 in Istanbul's Ataturk Airport Suicide Bombing