1.36M Cigarettes Seized in Raid in Bulgaria's Veliko Tarnovo
Bulgarian State Agency for National Security (DANS) seized 1.36 million cigarettes without excise duty near the town of Veliko Tarnovo.
DANS employees have searched two trucks and a warehouse as part of an operation against illicit transactions with excise goods. A total of 1.36 million cigarettes without excise duty were seized and both vehicles were also confiscated.
Three people have been detained. According to the initial estimates, the illegal goods would have cost the State Budget about BGN 300 thousand.
- » Thief has Returned a Cello Worth 1.3 Million Euros
- » Three Suicide Bombers took 18 Lives in Nigeria
- » Five Police Cars Chased a Bulgarian Woman Driving 200 km / h. in Italy
- » Bulgarian Couple 'Executed' in Southern Suburbs Home in Cape Town
- » The Police in Argentina Seized Nearly 10 Tons of Marijuana Worth $ 20 million
- » Greece is Investigating the Death of a Bulgarian in Serres