1.36M Cigarettes Seized in Raid in Bulgaria's Veliko Tarnovo
Bulgarian State Agency for National Security (DANS) seized 1.36 million cigarettes without excise duty near the town of Veliko Tarnovo.
DANS employees have searched two trucks and a warehouse as part of an operation against illicit transactions with excise goods. A total of 1.36 million cigarettes without excise duty were seized and both vehicles were also confiscated.
Three people have been detained. According to the initial estimates, the illegal goods would have cost the State Budget about BGN 300 thousand.
- » Minister Valentin Radev: Burgas Has Highest Criminality
- » Record Amount of Heroin Seized at Bulgarian-Romanian Border
- » The Man Injured During the Incident in Sofia’s Vitosha District Has His Life in Danger
- » 57-year-old Man Detained For the Murder of Two People in Sofia’s Vitosha District
- » Two Turkish Citizens Arrested for Drug Distribution in Special Police Raid
- » The Virus WannaCry Affected Computers In Sofia and Varna