1.36M Cigarettes Seized in Raid in Bulgaria's Veliko Tarnovo
Bulgarian State Agency for National Security (DANS) seized 1.36 million cigarettes without excise duty near the town of Veliko Tarnovo.
DANS employees have searched two trucks and a warehouse as part of an operation against illicit transactions with excise goods. A total of 1.36 million cigarettes without excise duty were seized and both vehicles were also confiscated.
Three people have been detained. According to the initial estimates, the illegal goods would have cost the State Budget about BGN 300 thousand.
- » Footballer Martin Petrov Finds over BGN 3 mln Siphoned Off from His Bank Account
- » Three Young Men were Stabbed in Front of a Club in Blagoevgrad
- » A Terrorist Attack in an Iraqi City has taken Dozens of Lives
- » A 45-year-old Man was Found Shot in Sofia
- » CNN: Nigeria Bombing, 50 Killed in Early Morning Attack on Mosque
- » EU Officials Accused of Selling Illegal Alcohol in Afghanistan