Russians Own 500 000 Real Estate Properties in Eastern Bulgaria
Around 500 000 real estate properties in eastern Bulgaria are owned by Russian citizens, said the Russian consul in Varna Yurii Solovyov, quoted by the wire service BTA.
The consulate in Varna covers the regions Varna, Dobrich, Shumen, Burgas, Yambol and Sliven. On its territory permanently reside 6000 Russians and around 300 000 visit Bulgaria regularly.
According to Solovyov, the Russian citizens in Bulgaria were feeling quite well and have no complaints. His forecasts are that the number of Russian tourists visiting Bulgaria will not decrease and even expects the contrary.
- » Housing Prices in Bulgaria are Rising with one of the Fastest Rates in the EU
- » Bulgaria's Property Prices Up by 12% in Six Months Alone
- » Bulgaria's Sofia Property Prices Up By EUR 100
- » Boom of Administrative Buildings Expected
- » Number of Russians Buying Property in Bulgaria Dwindles in 2 Years
- » Business Property Deals Amount to EUR 225 M for January-September 2016
We are direct provider for BG/SBLC specifically for lease, at leasing price of (3 % +0. 5% + X% ) of face value, Issuance by HSBC Bank London , Barclays Bank London , Deutsche Bank, & AAA Rated Banks
Our BG/SBLC Financing can help you get your project funded, financing by providing you with yearly renewable leased bank instruments. We work directly with issuing bank lease providers, this Instrument can be monetized on your behalf for 100% funding: For further details contact us
with the below information.
Contact : Andrey Dorofeev
Skype ID: andreydro.finance
Intermediaries/Consultants/Brokers are welcome to bring their clients and are 100% protected. In complete confidence, we will work together for the benefits of all parties involved.