Bulgaria Holds Negotiations for Direct Train Sofia – Budapest
Bulgarian State Railways is holding talks with the Romanian and the Hungarian railways to launch a direct train from Sofia to Budapest over Danube Bridge 2.
The train will probably be included in the new schedule as of December 2014, Deputy Transport Minister Anon Ginev told Focus news agency, adding that it will re-connect Bulgaria with Central Europe.
The railway line Vidin - Sofia runs along the axis Athens - Sofia - Budapest - Vienna - Prague – Nuremberg/Dresden, Pan-European Transport Corridor IV and Rail Freight Corridor Orient.
- » India is Increasingly Becoming an Important Trade Partner with Bulgaria
- » WizzAir Stops Most of its Flights from Bulgaria to the UK
- » New Quake Spreads Alarm, Sends Mexicans into Streets
- » Angela Merkel Tries To Reach Undecided German Voters Ahead Of Sunday Election
- » Iraqi Kurds Abroad Begin Voting In Disputed Independence Referendum
- » Europe's Youth Unemployment Poses Risk to Democracy