DPS Leader Mestan: Bulgaria's Government Cannot Complete Its Term
There is no way for Bulgaria's Government to complete its term, said the Movement for Rights and Freedoms (DPS) leader Lyutvi Mestan in Parliament.
According to Mestan, quoted by Dnevnik.bg, a conversation on how to exit the current situation was needed. “This includes a sober discussion of the idea for elections, but without emotions and not as a result of ultimatums by various parties,” Mestan said.
Mestan said he still hasn't had a meeting with Bulgarian Socialist Party leader Sergei Stanishev.
DPS is the junior partner in the ruling coalition.
Mestan added that DPS was open for discussions on several options for the future of the government, including early elections or changes in the current government setup.
- » Deputy PM Zaharieva: 78% of Regional Development Ministry Budget Spent in H1 2014
- » Witnesses Back Defendant in Bulgaria’s 2013 Illegal Ballot Papers Case
- » Liberals' Head Lyutvi Mestan Demands International Probe into KTB Affair
- » IntMin Employees to Stage Protest over Plans for Social Benefits Cut
- » Bulgaria Budget Miscalculated 'on Purpose' - President Plevneliev
- » Bulgarian Trade Unions, Employers’ Organizations to Boycott Tripartite Cooperation Council Meeting