DPS Leader Mestan: Bulgaria's Government Cannot Complete Its Term
There is no way for Bulgaria's Government to complete its term, said the Movement for Rights and Freedoms (DPS) leader Lyutvi Mestan in Parliament.
According to Mestan, quoted by Dnevnik.bg, a conversation on how to exit the current situation was needed. “This includes a sober discussion of the idea for elections, but without emotions and not as a result of ultimatums by various parties,” Mestan said.
Mestan said he still hasn't had a meeting with Bulgarian Socialist Party leader Sergei Stanishev.
DPS is the junior partner in the ruling coalition.
Mestan added that DPS was open for discussions on several options for the future of the government, including early elections or changes in the current government setup.
- » Simeon Saxe-Coburg-Gotha Loses Case for Sitnyakovo Palace at Second Instance Court
- » Bulgaria 'Should Avail Itself of Developments in Greece'
- » Bulgaria C-Bank's Outgoing Chair 'Was Reelected Under Pressure' - Former FinMin
- » Salaries in Bulgarian Administration Will Not Rise in 2016
- » Bulgarian Interior Ministry to Stage New Protests
- » Bulgaria MPs Pass Bill Allowing Expats to Vote in Referendums