DPS Leader Mestan: Bulgaria's Government Cannot Complete Its Term
There is no way for Bulgaria's Government to complete its term, said the Movement for Rights and Freedoms (DPS) leader Lyutvi Mestan in Parliament.
According to Mestan, quoted by Dnevnik.bg, a conversation on how to exit the current situation was needed. “This includes a sober discussion of the idea for elections, but without emotions and not as a result of ultimatums by various parties,” Mestan said.
Mestan said he still hasn't had a meeting with Bulgarian Socialist Party leader Sergei Stanishev.
DPS is the junior partner in the ruling coalition.
Mestan added that DPS was open for discussions on several options for the future of the government, including early elections or changes in the current government setup.
- » The Price of Water is Rising in 14 Regions of the Country
- » Police Trade Unions Will Protest Before Christmas
- » Water and Energy Regulatory Commission Decides on the Final Increasing Price of water in 14 Districts Since January 1
- » Unified Security System Will be Presented Today in Sofia
- » International Report: A Large Part of Islamic State's Weapons are Bulgarian
- » MPs will Discuss the State Debt of the Country