DPS Leader Mestan: Bulgaria's Government Cannot Complete Its Term
There is no way for Bulgaria's Government to complete its term, said the Movement for Rights and Freedoms (DPS) leader Lyutvi Mestan in Parliament.
According to Mestan, quoted by Dnevnik.bg, a conversation on how to exit the current situation was needed. “This includes a sober discussion of the idea for elections, but without emotions and not as a result of ultimatums by various parties,” Mestan said.
Mestan said he still hasn't had a meeting with Bulgarian Socialist Party leader Sergei Stanishev.
DPS is the junior partner in the ruling coalition.
Mestan added that DPS was open for discussions on several options for the future of the government, including early elections or changes in the current government setup.
- » Bulgaria’s Interior Ministry Staff to Drop to 47 000 by end-2015
- » Bulgaria DefMin Urges President to Veto Changes to Military Intelligence Act
- » FinMin: Debate on Increasing Bulgaria's Military Spending Is Forthcoming
- » Bulgarian PM Backs DefMin, Blames Predecessors for State of Air Force
- » 42 000 Bulgarians to Run for Mayors, Municipal Councillors in Local Elections
- » Bulgarian MPs to Vote on Migration Law Amendments