Poroshenko, Merkel Discuss Ukraine Crisis over Phone
Ukraine's newly elected President Petro Poroshenko and German Chancellor Angela Merkel discussed relations between the two countries over a phone conversation.
Merkel congratulated Poroshenko on the election results from Sunday, and the two leaders spoke about the future of Ukraine-EU relations, Interfax reported.
Another topic of their conversation was the peaceful resolution of the violence in eastern Ukraine, through a series of roundtable talks, which would involve all concerned parties. Poroshenko and Merkel agreed to pursue joint programs for creating jobs in the Donetsk region, which recently self-proclaimed its independence.
Just hours after he was elected, Poroshenko made a statement that his priority would be ending the war and bringing peace and unity throughout Ukraine.
- » Mark Zuckerberg Hearing at the European Parliament Today (Live Stream)
- » There were no Injured Bulgarian Soldiers in a Missile Attack in Kandahar
- » The 16th Richest Countries in the World
- » The US-China Trade War Is Postponed
- » Oil Prices Sharply Increased the Reason for This Is the Threat of the United States to Impose New Sanctions on Venezuela
- » Chelsea Owner Roman Abramovich has to Prove the Origin of his Money to Obtain a British Visa
"The Cossacks were among Europe's best soldiers"-----;-)!!!...and since when Russia is considered as the part of "Europe"? ;-)......Btw, those very "Cossacks", even Zaporozhian Cossacks, have NEVER considered themselves Ukrainians........Fear Wiki as Devil fears Holy Water ;-)
Russia looks more and more weak by the day. They bark a lot and can take easy shit places like Crimea and Abkhazia. Let's see when they need to take a real country. hahahahahaha. Poor backward peasant fucks. They are the laughing stock of the world starting with their Botoxed mummy of a President.
I guess those kids are "terrorists" that need to be eliminated? How much more abuse can Russia handle until they say enough? Odessa and now this week massacring civilians left n right...and today attacking a school and hurting children!