Bulgaria's GERB Renegade MP Quits Party Again
Daniel Georgiev, MP of Bulgaria's center-right opposition GERB has again filed his resignation, Tuesday.
Georgiev has become notorious for quitting and than returning to his party a few times in just 24 hours last week. Within that time he was torn between the parliamentary opposition and Bulgaria without Censorship, the new party of journalist-turned-politician Nikolay Barekov.
GERB has already expelled Georgiev from the party with a move that was unanimously backed by GERB's executive committee.
It remains unclear whether Daniel Georgiev will join another parliamentary group or will become an independent MP, Standart news reports.
- » Police Terminate Registration of 200 Cars in One Week
- » Sociologists: Voter Turnout to Reach 55 - 60%
- » President Rumen Radev Addresses Election Campaign Participants
- » PM Ognian Gerdzhikov: Election Tourism Cannot be Restricted Under Current Law
- » Prosecutor's Office Checking Registration of Mareshki's Two Parties
- » Donald Tusk To Visit Bulgaria in April