Bulgaria's GERB Renegade MP Quits Party Again
Daniel Georgiev, MP of Bulgaria's center-right opposition GERB has again filed his resignation, Tuesday.
Georgiev has become notorious for quitting and than returning to his party a few times in just 24 hours last week. Within that time he was torn between the parliamentary opposition and Bulgaria without Censorship, the new party of journalist-turned-politician Nikolay Barekov.
GERB has already expelled Georgiev from the party with a move that was unanimously backed by GERB's executive committee.
It remains unclear whether Daniel Georgiev will join another parliamentary group or will become an independent MP, Standart news reports.
- » Bulgaria's Foreign Minister Calls for Common EU Energy Strategy
- » Good Luck, Kristalina!
- » Court Rules Simeon Saxe-Coburg-Gotha Should Return Saragyol to State
- » Bulgaria's President Plevneliev: Turkey Is Very Important To Us
- » Bulgaria to Seek EC Aid for Damages worth BGN 5-10M Caused by Russian Embargo
- » Western Balkans Conference Kicks Off in Berlin