Bulgaria's GERB Renegade MP Quits Party Again
Daniel Georgiev, MP of Bulgaria's center-right opposition GERB has again filed his resignation, Tuesday.
Georgiev has become notorious for quitting and than returning to his party a few times in just 24 hours last week. Within that time he was torn between the parliamentary opposition and Bulgaria without Censorship, the new party of journalist-turned-politician Nikolay Barekov.
GERB has already expelled Georgiev from the party with a move that was unanimously backed by GERB's executive committee.
It remains unclear whether Daniel Georgiev will join another parliamentary group or will become an independent MP, Standart news reports.
- » Gallup International: 2/3 of Bulgarians Support Voting Abroad
- » MPs Will Not Be Freezing Their Salaries
- » The Supreme Administrative Prosecution Office Cotests a Decision of the Energy and Water Regulatory Commission On Heat Energy
- » No Parliamentary Blitz-Control at the National Assembly
- » Boyko Borisov Says Coalitional Agreement Guarantees Stable Ruling
- » President Hands Over Mandate For Cabinet Forming to Boyko Borisov