Bulgaria's GERB Renegade MP Quits Party Again
Daniel Georgiev, MP of Bulgaria's center-right opposition GERB has again filed his resignation, Tuesday.
Georgiev has become notorious for quitting and than returning to his party a few times in just 24 hours last week. Within that time he was torn between the parliamentary opposition and Bulgaria without Censorship, the new party of journalist-turned-politician Nikolay Barekov.
GERB has already expelled Georgiev from the party with a move that was unanimously backed by GERB's executive committee.
It remains unclear whether Daniel Georgiev will join another parliamentary group or will become an independent MP, Standart news reports.
- » End of Autonomous Catalonia! Madrid has taken away the Rights of the Government of Puigdemont
- » New Zealand's New Prime Minister will be the Youngest Female Leader in the World
- » Prime Minister Borisov: Bulgaria will Provide EUR 500 000 to the Trust Fund for Africa
- » The Innovation Fund of Bulgaria will Pay Scholars in early November
- » A European Funding will be Provided for the Construction of the Railway Link Between Bulgaria and Greece
- » The Interior Minister Declared the Fence on the Bulgaria-Turkey Border is 100% Finished