Bulgaria's GERB Renegade MP Quits Party Again
Daniel Georgiev, MP of Bulgaria's center-right opposition GERB has again filed his resignation, Tuesday.
Georgiev has become notorious for quitting and than returning to his party a few times in just 24 hours last week. Within that time he was torn between the parliamentary opposition and Bulgaria without Censorship, the new party of journalist-turned-politician Nikolay Barekov.
GERB has already expelled Georgiev from the party with a move that was unanimously backed by GERB's executive committee.
It remains unclear whether Daniel Georgiev will join another parliamentary group or will become an independent MP, Standart news reports.
- » Germany's Steinmeier: XX Century World Order Is History
- » Borisov: No Coalitions, 1 Million Votes for GERB
- » Code Yellow Declared in 22 of Bulgaria's Regions
- » President Radev: I Will Not Assume Functions of PM
- » Govt Considering Alleviating Traffic Along Danube Bridge
- » 4 Turkish Tourists Rescued Near Bansko