Bulgaria's GERB Renegade MP Quits Party Again
Daniel Georgiev, MP of Bulgaria's center-right opposition GERB has again filed his resignation, Tuesday.
Georgiev has become notorious for quitting and than returning to his party a few times in just 24 hours last week. Within that time he was torn between the parliamentary opposition and Bulgaria without Censorship, the new party of journalist-turned-politician Nikolay Barekov.
GERB has already expelled Georgiev from the party with a move that was unanimously backed by GERB's executive committee.
It remains unclear whether Daniel Georgiev will join another parliamentary group or will become an independent MP, Standart news reports.
- » Borisov: Each EU Country Finds Its Own Way in the Migrant Crisis
- » Bulgarian and Turkish PMs to meet in Istanbul
- » Bulgaria to Appoint Defense Attache in U.S. as New Air Force Chief
- » Bulgaria to Hold Air Policing Jointly with U.S. Next Month
- » Bulgaria: Serbia has our Unconditional Support for joining the EU
- » Defense Attache in Washington Nominated as New Bulgarian Air Force Chief