Bulgaria's GERB Renegade MP Quits Party Again
Daniel Georgiev, MP of Bulgaria's center-right opposition GERB has again filed his resignation, Tuesday.
Georgiev has become notorious for quitting and than returning to his party a few times in just 24 hours last week. Within that time he was torn between the parliamentary opposition and Bulgaria without Censorship, the new party of journalist-turned-politician Nikolay Barekov.
GERB has already expelled Georgiev from the party with a move that was unanimously backed by GERB's executive committee.
It remains unclear whether Daniel Georgiev will join another parliamentary group or will become an independent MP, Standart news reports.
- » Bulgaria is First in Europe in Increase of the Number of Prisoners in 2016
- » Constitutional Court will Initiate a Case in Relation to the Istanbul Convention
- » South Korea and the United States will Resume their Military Exercises on April 1
- » Head of State: Israel Would be Interested in Investing in High Technology
- » EU's Juncker Follows France, Germany in Congratulating Putin
- » A New Road will Connect Smolyan and Madan, Asphalting Starts on March 21st