Bulgaria's GERB Renegade MP Quits Party Again
Daniel Georgiev, MP of Bulgaria's center-right opposition GERB has again filed his resignation, Tuesday.
Georgiev has become notorious for quitting and than returning to his party a few times in just 24 hours last week. Within that time he was torn between the parliamentary opposition and Bulgaria without Censorship, the new party of journalist-turned-politician Nikolay Barekov.
GERB has already expelled Georgiev from the party with a move that was unanimously backed by GERB's executive committee.
It remains unclear whether Daniel Georgiev will join another parliamentary group or will become an independent MP, Standart news reports.
- » Austria's Conservatives and Right-Wing Populists Agree on Coalition Government
- » The Price of Water is Rising in 14 Regions of the Country
- » The Netherlands Donated Minibuses to the Bulgarian Ministry of Interior for Transport of Migrants
- » Police Trade Unions Will Protest Before Christmas
- » Japan has Extended Sanctions Against North Korea
- » US Fighters Fired Signaling Missiles to Russian Warplanes