Bulgaria's GERB Renegade MP Quits Party Again
Daniel Georgiev, MP of Bulgaria's center-right opposition GERB has again filed his resignation, Tuesday.
Georgiev has become notorious for quitting and than returning to his party a few times in just 24 hours last week. Within that time he was torn between the parliamentary opposition and Bulgaria without Censorship, the new party of journalist-turned-politician Nikolay Barekov.
GERB has already expelled Georgiev from the party with a move that was unanimously backed by GERB's executive committee.
It remains unclear whether Daniel Georgiev will join another parliamentary group or will become an independent MP, Standart news reports.
- » Bulgaria's Georgieva to Be Questioned by 3 EP Committees
- » Bulgaria's Joint Forces Command Chief Replaced
- » Bulgarian Socialist MEP Demands Compensation for Bulgarian Agricultural Producers
- » Director of Bulgaria's Air Traffic Services Authority Replaced Overnight
- » Ukraine Crisis is Risk for European Security – Bulgaria's Defense Min
- » Bulgaria's Govt to Vote on Allocating BGN 26.5 M to Flood-Hit Areas