Bulgaria's GERB Renegade MP Quits Party Again
Daniel Georgiev, MP of Bulgaria's center-right opposition GERB has again filed his resignation, Tuesday.
Georgiev has become notorious for quitting and than returning to his party a few times in just 24 hours last week. Within that time he was torn between the parliamentary opposition and Bulgaria without Censorship, the new party of journalist-turned-politician Nikolay Barekov.
GERB has already expelled Georgiev from the party with a move that was unanimously backed by GERB's executive committee.
It remains unclear whether Daniel Georgiev will join another parliamentary group or will become an independent MP, Standart news reports.
- » Bulgaria's Outlook 2020 Officially Approved
- » 3 out of 4 Senior Executives of Bulgaria's Agriculture Fund Replaced Overnight
- » Bulgaria's Georgieva to Be Appointed EU Budget Commissioner - Report
- » Temenuzhka Yankova Appointed Deputy Chief of Bulgaria's Revenue Agency
- » Overhaul of Bulgaria's Outlook 2020 Needed – General Miho Mihov
- » Overhauled Version of Bulgaria's Outlook 2020 to Be Unveiled Wednesday