Bulgaria's GERB Renegade MP Quits Party Again
Daniel Georgiev, MP of Bulgaria's center-right opposition GERB has again filed his resignation, Tuesday.
Georgiev has become notorious for quitting and than returning to his party a few times in just 24 hours last week. Within that time he was torn between the parliamentary opposition and Bulgaria without Censorship, the new party of journalist-turned-politician Nikolay Barekov.
GERB has already expelled Georgiev from the party with a move that was unanimously backed by GERB's executive committee.
It remains unclear whether Daniel Georgiev will join another parliamentary group or will become an independent MP, Standart news reports.
- » Boyko Borisov will Meet with Prime Minister of Norway Erna Solberg
- » The National Academy of Arts Wants to Make an Affiliate in Burgas
- » Sofia Mayor Banned the Parking of Buses in Front of the St. Alexander Nevsky Cathedral
- » CEC Test Publicly Remote Electronic Voting
- » The National Council for Tripartite Cooperation Discusses the Minimum Wage Today
- » 2 Years After Paris, the One Planet Summit Aims to Galvanize New Action on Climate Change