Bulgaria's GERB Renegade MP Quits Party Again
Daniel Georgiev, MP of Bulgaria's center-right opposition GERB has again filed his resignation, Tuesday.
Georgiev has become notorious for quitting and than returning to his party a few times in just 24 hours last week. Within that time he was torn between the parliamentary opposition and Bulgaria without Censorship, the new party of journalist-turned-politician Nikolay Barekov.
GERB has already expelled Georgiev from the party with a move that was unanimously backed by GERB's executive committee.
It remains unclear whether Daniel Georgiev will join another parliamentary group or will become an independent MP, Standart news reports.
- » Bulgaria’s PM, Georgian Counterpart Discuss Bilateral Cooperation
- » Kapitan Andreevo Border Crossing Point Switches to Card Payments Only for Toll Fees as of June
- » Bulgarian Dairy Farmers to Stage National Protest, Block Road
- » Ex-Foreign Min Warns against Bulgaria's Harsh Tone on Russia
- » Bulgaria's Neynski 'In Talks over Turkey Mission'
- » Foreign Ministry Has No Info about Bulgarian Officials Being Denied US Visas