Bulgaria's GERB Renegade MP Quits Party Again
Daniel Georgiev, MP of Bulgaria's center-right opposition GERB has again filed his resignation, Tuesday.
Georgiev has become notorious for quitting and than returning to his party a few times in just 24 hours last week. Within that time he was torn between the parliamentary opposition and Bulgaria without Censorship, the new party of journalist-turned-politician Nikolay Barekov.
GERB has already expelled Georgiev from the party with a move that was unanimously backed by GERB's executive committee.
It remains unclear whether Daniel Georgiev will join another parliamentary group or will become an independent MP, Standart news reports.
- » Bulgaria Evacuates Embassy Staff From Libya
- » Bulgarian Municipalities Seek Urgent Reforms, Greater Decentralization
- » Nationalist MP Joins Bulgaria without Censorship Party
- » Bulgaria's Caretaker Government 'Could Have' Elections Minister
- » Pernik – Sofia Road Expansion Project to Use EU Funding
- » Bulgaria to Spend BGN 53 M on Traffic Monitoring Systems