Bulgaria's GERB Renegade MP Quits Party Again
Daniel Georgiev, MP of Bulgaria's center-right opposition GERB has again filed his resignation, Tuesday.
Georgiev has become notorious for quitting and than returning to his party a few times in just 24 hours last week. Within that time he was torn between the parliamentary opposition and Bulgaria without Censorship, the new party of journalist-turned-politician Nikolay Barekov.
GERB has already expelled Georgiev from the party with a move that was unanimously backed by GERB's executive committee.
It remains unclear whether Daniel Georgiev will join another parliamentary group or will become an independent MP, Standart news reports.
- » Over 120 Snow-cleaning Machines Take Care of the Sofia Streets
- » Juncker Begins a Balkan Tour from Macedonia
- » The EU-Turkey Meeting in Varna is far from Certain
- » The Venezuelan Consulate in Miami may be Shut Down Because of Unpaid Rents
- » Reactions in the National Assembly on the Sale of CEZ's Assets in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria to Initiate Fighter Jet, Armored Vehicle Procurements this March