Bulgaria's GERB Renegade MP Quits Party Again
Daniel Georgiev, MP of Bulgaria's center-right opposition GERB has again filed his resignation, Tuesday.
Georgiev has become notorious for quitting and than returning to his party a few times in just 24 hours last week. Within that time he was torn between the parliamentary opposition and Bulgaria without Censorship, the new party of journalist-turned-politician Nikolay Barekov.
GERB has already expelled Georgiev from the party with a move that was unanimously backed by GERB's executive committee.
It remains unclear whether Daniel Georgiev will join another parliamentary group or will become an independent MP, Standart news reports.
- » Opposition Journalist is Running for President of Russia
- » Sweden's Top Diplomat Complained of Sexual Harassment
- » Bulgaria to Seek Proposals on New F-16s, Eurofighter Typhoons
- » Bulgarian President: 'We Should Not Allow a Double Standard in the Accession of the Member States to the Schengen Area'
- » The Border Fence with Turkey is Becoming Strategical Object of National Security
- » Vidin - Calafat Danube Bridge Will be Temporarily Closed