Bulgaria's GERB Renegade MP Quits Party Again
Daniel Georgiev, MP of Bulgaria's center-right opposition GERB has again filed his resignation, Tuesday.
Georgiev has become notorious for quitting and than returning to his party a few times in just 24 hours last week. Within that time he was torn between the parliamentary opposition and Bulgaria without Censorship, the new party of journalist-turned-politician Nikolay Barekov.
GERB has already expelled Georgiev from the party with a move that was unanimously backed by GERB's executive committee.
It remains unclear whether Daniel Georgiev will join another parliamentary group or will become an independent MP, Standart news reports.
- » EP's Tajani 'Wishes GERB Good Luck in Elections' - Bulgaria PM
- » Bulgaria's Presidential Transition: What Comes Next (Part 1)
- » Bulgaria's Presidential Pair to Give Last Press Conference
- » Bulgarian President-Elect Radev To Visit Brussels First
- » Logo of Bulgaria's EU Presidency Selected
- » Bulgarian Refugee Agency ex-Official Indicted over Willful Neglect