Bulgaria's GERB Renegade MP Quits Party Again
Daniel Georgiev, MP of Bulgaria's center-right opposition GERB has again filed his resignation, Tuesday.
Georgiev has become notorious for quitting and than returning to his party a few times in just 24 hours last week. Within that time he was torn between the parliamentary opposition and Bulgaria without Censorship, the new party of journalist-turned-politician Nikolay Barekov.
GERB has already expelled Georgiev from the party with a move that was unanimously backed by GERB's executive committee.
It remains unclear whether Daniel Georgiev will join another parliamentary group or will become an independent MP, Standart news reports.
- » The Traffic Along the Border with Turkey is Normal
- » Bulgarians Living Abroad Should Fill in Declarations If They Are Not Included in the Electoral Rolls
- » It Is Election Silence Day in Bulgaria
- » Urgent Sitting With PM Ognyan Gerdzhikov Due To Border Blockades
- » 14,000 Police Officers to Guard Polls
- » Leader of GERB: Bulgaria Must be More Stable Than Ever