Bulgaria's GERB Renegade MP Quits Party Again
Daniel Georgiev, MP of Bulgaria's center-right opposition GERB has again filed his resignation, Tuesday.
Georgiev has become notorious for quitting and than returning to his party a few times in just 24 hours last week. Within that time he was torn between the parliamentary opposition and Bulgaria without Censorship, the new party of journalist-turned-politician Nikolay Barekov.
GERB has already expelled Georgiev from the party with a move that was unanimously backed by GERB's executive committee.
It remains unclear whether Daniel Georgiev will join another parliamentary group or will become an independent MP, Standart news reports.
- » 23% Support for GERB and United Patriots Coalition Government
- » Sweden to replace its entire anti-aircraft system
- » Majority of Scots want second EU referendum
- » Albania to hold parliamentary elections Sunday
- » Bulgarian President on Official Athens Visit
- » NSI: Poverty Line for Bulgaria Was BGN 308.17 in 2016