Bulgaria's GERB Renegade MP Quits Party Again
Daniel Georgiev, MP of Bulgaria's center-right opposition GERB has again filed his resignation, Tuesday.
Georgiev has become notorious for quitting and than returning to his party a few times in just 24 hours last week. Within that time he was torn between the parliamentary opposition and Bulgaria without Censorship, the new party of journalist-turned-politician Nikolay Barekov.
GERB has already expelled Georgiev from the party with a move that was unanimously backed by GERB's executive committee.
It remains unclear whether Daniel Georgiev will join another parliamentary group or will become an independent MP, Standart news reports.
- » Bulgarian Interior Minister Stopped The Public Order for the Emergency Number 112
- » Tsvetan Kitov is Re-Appointed as Chairman of the State Agency For Technical Operations
- » The Commander of the Seventh American Navy was Fired after Warship Incidents
- » Emergency Phone 112 will not Stop Working for People
- » The Interior Ministry has Appointed 934 New Policemen this Year
- » Konstantin Kamenarov is the New Director General of the Bulgarian National Television