Bulgaria's GERB Renegade MP Quits Party Again
Daniel Georgiev, MP of Bulgaria's center-right opposition GERB has again filed his resignation, Tuesday.
Georgiev has become notorious for quitting and than returning to his party a few times in just 24 hours last week. Within that time he was torn between the parliamentary opposition and Bulgaria without Censorship, the new party of journalist-turned-politician Nikolay Barekov.
GERB has already expelled Georgiev from the party with a move that was unanimously backed by GERB's executive committee.
It remains unclear whether Daniel Georgiev will join another parliamentary group or will become an independent MP, Standart news reports.
- » Regional Minister Expects No More Delays to Launch of Maritsa Motorway
- » Bulgaria Could Be Allocated EUR 160 M on Flood, Landslide Prevention
- » Bulgaria's Nedelino Has New Mayor as Court Removes Former Holder
- » Bulgaria’s Environment Ministry Files BGN 180 000 Lawsuit against Concessionaire of Bansko Ski Zone
- » EC to Approve Bulgaria’s Cross-Border Cooperation Programs in June
- » Bulgaria’s President Backs Judicial Reform through Constitutional Changes