Steam Locomotive To Run from Sofia to Bankya On Children's Day
Bulgarian State Railways will launch a steam locomotive on June 1, on the occasion of the International Children's Day.
The train will run between the capital city Sofia and the nearby town of Bankya and will leave at 13.30 pm on Sunday from Sofia Central Railway Station.
All children under 7 years of age will travel for free in the retro train. Children aged 7 to 14 years will travel for free, as well, however they need to reserve a seat in advance which costs BGN 1.
Ticket prices for the steam train between Sofia and the Bankya for all passengers over the age of 14 will cost BGN 5.
The tickets and the reserved seats can by purchased as of Tuesday, May 27.
- » 7 Districts under Code Orange Weather Alert for Heavy Rain, Strong Wind
- » Canadian Soldier Killed in Shooting Near Parliament in Ottawa
- » Code Orange Issued in Seven Bulgarian Districts Over Heavy Rains, Wind
- » 200 Bulgarian, Romanian Roma Evicted from Camp in Paris
- » Almost 90% Of Disabled People In Bulgaria Are Jobless
- » Bulgaria to Host International Astronomy Olympiad in 2015