Steam Locomotive To Run from Sofia to Bankya On Children's Day
Bulgarian State Railways will launch a steam locomotive on June 1, on the occasion of the International Children's Day.
The train will run between the capital city Sofia and the nearby town of Bankya and will leave at 13.30 pm on Sunday from Sofia Central Railway Station.
All children under 7 years of age will travel for free in the retro train. Children aged 7 to 14 years will travel for free, as well, however they need to reserve a seat in advance which costs BGN 1.
Ticket prices for the steam train between Sofia and the Bankya for all passengers over the age of 14 will cost BGN 5.
The tickets and the reserved seats can by purchased as of Tuesday, May 27.
- » Forest Fire Damage in Bulgaria since Jan 2015 Estimated at BGN 10 M
- » 'Socialist Beer' Adds Appeal to Traditional Buzludzha Fest
- » Bulgarian High School Students Win Gold, 2 Silver Medals at International Olympiad in Informatics
- » Inactivity Rate of Young People in Bulgaria at nearly 73% in 2014
- » Robbie Williams to Perform With His Father at Bulgaria's Spirit of Burgas
- » Bulgaria Will Have World's Most Rapidly Shrinking Population in Next 35 Years - UN