Steam Locomotive To Run from Sofia to Bankya On Children's Day
Bulgarian State Railways will launch a steam locomotive on June 1, on the occasion of the International Children's Day.
The train will run between the capital city Sofia and the nearby town of Bankya and will leave at 13.30 pm on Sunday from Sofia Central Railway Station.
All children under 7 years of age will travel for free in the retro train. Children aged 7 to 14 years will travel for free, as well, however they need to reserve a seat in advance which costs BGN 1.
Ticket prices for the steam train between Sofia and the Bankya for all passengers over the age of 14 will cost BGN 5.
The tickets and the reserved seats can by purchased as of Tuesday, May 27.
- » State of Emergency Declared in Bulgaria’s Burgas, Gabrovo, Smolyan
- » Heavy Snow, Rain Cause Chaos Throughout Bulgaria
- » Code Orange Issued in 17 Bulgarian Districts Over First Snow
- » Construction of Sofia's 3rd Metro Line Could Be Delayed Over Appeals
- » Over 15 000 People Not Let Into Bulgaria in 2014
- » Bulgaria's Osam, Vit Rivers Water Levels Increasing Due to Heavy Rains