Steam Locomotive To Run from Sofia to Bankya On Children's Day
Bulgarian State Railways will launch a steam locomotive on June 1, on the occasion of the International Children's Day.
The train will run between the capital city Sofia and the nearby town of Bankya and will leave at 13.30 pm on Sunday from Sofia Central Railway Station.
All children under 7 years of age will travel for free in the retro train. Children aged 7 to 14 years will travel for free, as well, however they need to reserve a seat in advance which costs BGN 1.
Ticket prices for the steam train between Sofia and the Bankya for all passengers over the age of 14 will cost BGN 5.
The tickets and the reserved seats can by purchased as of Tuesday, May 27.
- » Bulgaria 'Should Accept More Migrants' to Overcome Demographic Crisis
- » Sofia Hosts Third International Literary Festival Between November 25-December 13
- » Passengers Wait for Hours on Planes at Plovdiv Airport
- » Strong Winds Cause Power Failure across W Bulgaria
- » Anti-Migrant Rally Held in Bulgaria's Sofia
- » Malta Wins 2015 Junior Eurovision Song Contest Hosted by Bulgaria