Prime Minister Oresharski Pays One-Day Visit to Brussels
Bulgaria's Prime Minister Plamenr Oresharski will pay a one-day visit to Brussels, Tuesday.
Oresharski will meet with the President of the European Commission, José Manuel Barroso, and will take part in the unofficial dinner of the Heads of State and Government of the EU member states, the press service of the government announced.
The Bulgarian PM will also attend the coordination meeting of the Heads of State, Prime Ministers and Deputy Prime Ministers of the parties which belong to the Party of European Socialists (PES).
The European leaders will hold a summit in Brussels Tuesday to discuss the election of the next president of the European Commission. The crisis in Ukraine is also on the agenda.
- » Dimitar Vladimirov Appointed Deputy Head of State Agency for Bulgarians Abroad
- » Bulgaria Remits 84% of Afghanistan's Debt
- » Subsidies for Political Parties in Bulgaria Up 10 Times in 10 Years
- » Hungary's Navracsics Deprived of Citizenship Portfolio in New EC Panel
- » GERB, Reformist Bloc Take ‘Step Forward’ in Coalition Talks
- » Iva Yordanova Resigns as Deputy Head of Agency for Bulgarians Abroad