Prime Minister Oresharski Pays One-Day Visit to Brussels
Bulgaria's Prime Minister Plamenr Oresharski will pay a one-day visit to Brussels, Tuesday.
Oresharski will meet with the President of the European Commission, Jos? Manuel Barroso, and will take part in the unofficial dinner of the Heads of State and Government of the EU member states, the press service of the government announced.
The Bulgarian PM will also attend the coordination meeting of the Heads of State, Prime Ministers and Deputy Prime Ministers of the parties which belong to the Party of European Socialists (PES).
The European leaders will hold a summit in Brussels Tuesday to discuss the election of the next president of the European Commission. The crisis in Ukraine is also on the agenda.
- » GERB, BSP Draw Consecutive-Number Ballots for Snap Elections
- » Bulgaria Remains Among 12 Countries Subject to Special Monitoring
- » Secretary General of Bulgaria's Interior Ministry To Be Dismissed
- » Vice Admiral Eftimov: No Increased NATO Presence in Black Sea Region
- » Bulgarian Court Initiates Trial Against Former Defence Minister
- » Bulgaria's Radev: NATO Exercises in Black Sea No Threat To Tourism