Prime Minister Oresharski Pays One-Day Visit to Brussels
Bulgaria's Prime Minister Plamenr Oresharski will pay a one-day visit to Brussels, Tuesday.
Oresharski will meet with the President of the European Commission, José Manuel Barroso, and will take part in the unofficial dinner of the Heads of State and Government of the EU member states, the press service of the government announced.
The Bulgarian PM will also attend the coordination meeting of the Heads of State, Prime Ministers and Deputy Prime Ministers of the parties which belong to the Party of European Socialists (PES).
The European leaders will hold a summit in Brussels Tuesday to discuss the election of the next president of the European Commission. The crisis in Ukraine is also on the agenda.
- » Bulgaria's Average Monthly Wage Lowest in EU, Balkan Countries
- » Every Third Bulgarian Lives in Dire Straits
- » Bulgarian Cabinet Allocates BGN 81 M for Pensions, Health, Agriculture in One Hour
- » European Parliament Increases Financing for Bulgaria in EU Budget 2017
- » Creditors To Be Able To Demand Freezing of Accounts of Creditors Abroad
- » Bulgarians Living Below Poverty Treshold To Have Acces to Free Legal Aid