Prime Minister Oresharski Pays One-Day Visit to Brussels
Bulgaria's Prime Minister Plamenr Oresharski will pay a one-day visit to Brussels, Tuesday.
Oresharski will meet with the President of the European Commission, Jos? Manuel Barroso, and will take part in the unofficial dinner of the Heads of State and Government of the EU member states, the press service of the government announced.
The Bulgarian PM will also attend the coordination meeting of the Heads of State, Prime Ministers and Deputy Prime Ministers of the parties which belong to the Party of European Socialists (PES).
The European leaders will hold a summit in Brussels Tuesday to discuss the election of the next president of the European Commission. The crisis in Ukraine is also on the agenda.
- » American Warships Entered the Black Sea
- » PM Borisov Wants Cheaper Aircraft and Tanks from the United States
- » Le Point: Mariya Gabriel is One of the Most Actively Working Commissioners
- » Romania's Foreign Minister: Postponing the Accession of Bulgaria and Romania to the Schengen Area is a Political Issu
- » According to the Polish Prime Minister, "North Stream-2" Could Trigger a Russian-Ukrainian War
- » President Rumen Radev Met with Macedonian Counterpart Gjorge Ivanov