Prime Minister Oresharski Pays One-Day Visit to Brussels
Bulgaria's Prime Minister Plamenr Oresharski will pay a one-day visit to Brussels, Tuesday.
Oresharski will meet with the President of the European Commission, José Manuel Barroso, and will take part in the unofficial dinner of the Heads of State and Government of the EU member states, the press service of the government announced.
The Bulgarian PM will also attend the coordination meeting of the Heads of State, Prime Ministers and Deputy Prime Ministers of the parties which belong to the Party of European Socialists (PES).
The European leaders will hold a summit in Brussels Tuesday to discuss the election of the next president of the European Commission. The crisis in Ukraine is also on the agenda.
- » Bulgarian PM Calls on World Leaders to Solve Refugee Crisis
- » Expenses of Bulgarian MPs on Business Trips Amount to BGN 470 000
- » Bulgaria Boasts 92 % Absorption Rate of EU Funds - PM Borisov
- » Bulgarian Farmers Invited to Apply for EU Funding of EUR 50 M for New Equipment
- » Bulgaria’s Tsetska Tsacheva To Participate in 4th World Conference of Speakers of Parliament
- » Poland to Overhaul Six Bulgarian MiG-29 Fighter Jets by end-2016