Prime Minister Oresharski Pays One-Day Visit to Brussels
Bulgaria's Prime Minister Plamenr Oresharski will pay a one-day visit to Brussels, Tuesday.
Oresharski will meet with the President of the European Commission, Jos? Manuel Barroso, and will take part in the unofficial dinner of the Heads of State and Government of the EU member states, the press service of the government announced.
The Bulgarian PM will also attend the coordination meeting of the Heads of State, Prime Ministers and Deputy Prime Ministers of the parties which belong to the Party of European Socialists (PES).
The European leaders will hold a summit in Brussels Tuesday to discuss the election of the next president of the European Commission. The crisis in Ukraine is also on the agenda.
- » The EC Lawsuit Against Bulgaria Ends with a Ban on New Constructions in Kaliakra
- » Prosecutor General Tsatsarov Moves to Lift Immunity of GERB MP Zhivko Matinov
- » Bulgarian Minister of Justice: 'A New Prison to be Built in Kremikovtzi'
- » Bulgarian Socialist Party to Ask the Specialised Prosecutor’s Office to Publish a List of Politicians Funded by KTB
- » Free Movement of People Could Last Up to 2 Years after Brexit
- » The Swedish Tourist who Attacked a Hotel Worker in Sunny Beach has been Released from Custody