Prime Minister Oresharski Pays One-Day Visit to Brussels
Bulgaria's Prime Minister Plamenr Oresharski will pay a one-day visit to Brussels, Tuesday.
Oresharski will meet with the President of the European Commission, José Manuel Barroso, and will take part in the unofficial dinner of the Heads of State and Government of the EU member states, the press service of the government announced.
The Bulgarian PM will also attend the coordination meeting of the Heads of State, Prime Ministers and Deputy Prime Ministers of the parties which belong to the Party of European Socialists (PES).
The European leaders will hold a summit in Brussels Tuesday to discuss the election of the next president of the European Commission. The crisis in Ukraine is also on the agenda.
- » Bulgarian MPs to Vote on Anti-Terror Bill
- » Left-wing Parties in Bulgaria Unable to Propose Joint Presidential Nomination - Analyst
- » Bulgaria Takes to Court Three Syrians on Charges of Terrorism
- » EC Appoints Bulgaria’s Charlina Vitcheva Deputy Director-General at Joint Research Centre
- » Bulgaria to Assume EU Presidency 6 Months Earlier
- » Second Straw Poll on UN Top Job Candidates Next Week