Prime Minister Oresharski Pays One-Day Visit to Brussels
Bulgaria's Prime Minister Plamenr Oresharski will pay a one-day visit to Brussels, Tuesday.
Oresharski will meet with the President of the European Commission, José Manuel Barroso, and will take part in the unofficial dinner of the Heads of State and Government of the EU member states, the press service of the government announced.
The Bulgarian PM will also attend the coordination meeting of the Heads of State, Prime Ministers and Deputy Prime Ministers of the parties which belong to the Party of European Socialists (PES).
The European leaders will hold a summit in Brussels Tuesday to discuss the election of the next president of the European Commission. The crisis in Ukraine is also on the agenda.
- » 281 Illegal Migrants Detained at Border with Romania Since Start of 2015
- » USAF F-15s to Take Part in Military Drills in Bulgaria from April 10
- » Bulgaria Unveils Plans to Increase Retirement Age, Pension Insurance Payments
- » Bulgaria Records Sizeable Y/Y Drop in Jobless Rate in February 2015
- » Road Infrastructure Agency Chief Decries Prolonged Underfunding
- » Bulgarian Deputy PM Kuneva Unveils Proposal for Unified Anti-Corruption Unit