Prime Minister Oresharski Pays One-Day Visit to Brussels
Bulgaria's Prime Minister Plamenr Oresharski will pay a one-day visit to Brussels, Tuesday.
Oresharski will meet with the President of the European Commission, José Manuel Barroso, and will take part in the unofficial dinner of the Heads of State and Government of the EU member states, the press service of the government announced.
The Bulgarian PM will also attend the coordination meeting of the Heads of State, Prime Ministers and Deputy Prime Ministers of the parties which belong to the Party of European Socialists (PES).
The European leaders will hold a summit in Brussels Tuesday to discuss the election of the next president of the European Commission. The crisis in Ukraine is also on the agenda.
- » Bulgaria's Defence Minister to Call for Common EU Policy on Tackling Refugee Wave
- » Bulgarian MPs Convene for First Plenary Sitting After Summer Recess
- » World Bank to Help Bulgaria Improve Absorption of EU Funds
- » Repair of MiG-29s by Poland to Cost Nearly Half of Price Sought by Russia – DefMin Nenchev
- » Bulgaria's Defence Minister Calls for Concept on Counteracting Hybrid Threats
- » No 'Bulgarian Roots' of Austrian Smuggling Ring, IntMin Says