Prime Minister Oresharski Pays One-Day Visit to Brussels
Bulgaria's Prime Minister Plamenr Oresharski will pay a one-day visit to Brussels, Tuesday.
Oresharski will meet with the President of the European Commission, José Manuel Barroso, and will take part in the unofficial dinner of the Heads of State and Government of the EU member states, the press service of the government announced.
The Bulgarian PM will also attend the coordination meeting of the Heads of State, Prime Ministers and Deputy Prime Ministers of the parties which belong to the Party of European Socialists (PES).
The European leaders will hold a summit in Brussels Tuesday to discuss the election of the next president of the European Commission. The crisis in Ukraine is also on the agenda.
- » Bulgaria's Main Ruling Party GERB Proposes Referendum to be Held with Elections
- » Bulgarian Border Police Officer Detained for Trafficking of Immigrants
- » Croatia’s Foreign Minister Arrives in Bulgaria for Official Visit
- » Bulgaria, Turkey, Greece to Ink Agreement on Joint Contact Center, Border Patrols
- » Romania's Monica Macovei to Discuss Anti-Corruption Practices in Bulgaria
- » Maite Nkoana-Mashabane: ‘Vision of Integrated Africa Becoming Reality’