Bulgaria Qualifies for U-19 European Championships
Bulgaria's under-19 national football team qualified for the European Youth Championship after beating the Czech Republic 2:0 on Monday night.
Goals from Nikolay Kolev and Antonio Vutov in the second half gave Bulgaria the precious 3 points in Sliven. Following the win over Sweden on Saturday, the young Bulgarians lead the group with 6 points.
In the other group match, Sweden defeated Italy 3:1, which assures Bulgaria's first place finish, no matter what happens in the final round.
The European Championship will be played in Hungary in July.
- » Grigor Dimitrov to Skip Tournament in Washington Over Illness
- » Mountain Auto Rally “Uzana” Cancelled after Fatal Accident
- » Bulgarians Spent Over EUR 104 000 at 2014 World Cup
- » Michael Schumacher Is Showing Signs Of Recovery
- » Grigor Dimitrov Becomes Honorary Citizen of Varna
- » Clashes Break Out In Argentina After World Cup Defeat