Bulgaria Among Favorite Summer Vacation Spots of Russians
Bulgaria is on the top 10 list of most preferred summer vacation spots for Russian tourists, who do not travel in organized groups, reports Interfax.
The top three positions are taken by Spain, Italy and Portugal. The list is completed by Greece, Turkey, Bulgaria, France the Czech republic, Germany and Great Britain.
Compared to 2013, Portugal climbed in top 3 for summer 2014, while interest in Finland has decreased and Ukraine is not even on the list.
Data of sites for online reservations, quoted by Interfax, shows that the Russian tourists would spend the most for a night in a hotel in France – around EUR 112 and the least in Lithuania – around EUR 36.
The longest vacation the Russians would have in Bulgaria – an average of 15 days, Tenerife – 13 days and Majorca – 12 days.
The 10 most favorite cities for the Russians are Barcelona, Rome, Paris, Prague, Tallinn, London, Lisbon, Riga, Istanbul and Vilnius. Kiev has dropped out from the list.
- » Wizz Air to Launch Sofia - Athens flights in March 2018
- » Sofia Airport has Returned 604 Lost Items Since the Beginning of the Year
- » Weekend Idea: Autumn Walk Around Shabla
- » Bulgaria's Revenue from Tourist Overnights Rises in August
- » Sofia Airport Welcomed its 5-millionth Passenger
- » 50% more Chinese Tourists in Bulgaria