Earthquake Registered in Southern Bulgaria
A 3.6 Richter scale earthquake was felt near the south Bulgarian town of Madan one minute before midnight on Tuesday, said the Geophysics Institute.
According to it, the epicenter was 1 km northwest of Madan, 188 km south east of Sofia, at a depth of 17 km.
There is no information of victims or material damages.
- » Three-Day Bulgarian Tourist Fair Opens Doors in Paris
- » Fire Causes Death of Two People in Downtown Sofia
- » No Risk for Bulgaria from Forest Fires Around Ukraine’s Chernobyl
- » Bulgarian Ambassador to US Says Was Subject to Hack Attack
- » NGO Threatens to Sue Bulgaria over Forced Demolition of Homes in Roma District of Garmen
- » Two Bulgarian Ad Agencies Nominated in Cannes Lions Festival