Earthquake Registered in Southern Bulgaria
A 3.6 Richter scale earthquake was felt near the south Bulgarian town of Madan one minute before midnight on Tuesday, said the Geophysics Institute.
According to it, the epicenter was 1 km northwest of Madan, 188 km south east of Sofia, at a depth of 17 km.
There is no information of victims or material damages.
- » Authorities Lift Bathing Ban on Beach in Bulgaria's Varna
- » One Pupil Injured After Being Stabbed by Schoolmate in Sofia
- » Rescuers in Bulgaria's Plovdiv Continue to Search Maritsa River for Missing Young Man
- » Cultural Heritage House Collapses in Bulgaria's Veliko Tarnovo
- » Iraqi National Wounded in Shooting Near Central Sofia
- » Incident with Diplomatic Car in Bulgaria's Sofia Leaves 3 Injured