Earthquake Registered in Southern Bulgaria
A 3.6 Richter scale earthquake was felt near the south Bulgarian town of Madan one minute before midnight on Tuesday, said the Geophysics Institute.
According to it, the epicenter was 1 km northwest of Madan, 188 km south east of Sofia, at a depth of 17 km.
There is no information of victims or material damages.
- » One Third of Egyptian Vultures on Balkans Reside in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Archaeologists Discover Roman Coin Hoard in Downtown Sofia
- » Head of Bulgaria's National Theater Steps Down
- » Excavations Unveil One of Five Most Important Temples for Bulgarian Archaeology
- » Sofia Gallery to Host Major Christo / Jeanne-Claude Exhibition for 1st Time
- » Enrique Iglesias to Hold First Individual Concert in Bulgaria on December 14