Earthquake Registered in Southern Bulgaria
A 3.6 Richter scale earthquake was felt near the south Bulgarian town of Madan one minute before midnight on Tuesday, said the Geophysics Institute.
According to it, the epicenter was 1 km northwest of Madan, 188 km south east of Sofia, at a depth of 17 km.
There is no information of victims or material damages.
- » Artificial Intelligence Translates the Language of Chickens
- » An Art Map Will Replace Vitoshka's Fountain
- » Scientists Discovered Fossils from a Giant Penguin in New Zealand
- » The State is Taking Measures About the Export of Medicines
- » What did Bulgarians Searched on Google the Most in 2017
- » A Fallen Window from an American Helicopter Injured a Child in a Japanese School