Earthquake Registered in Southern Bulgaria
A 3.6 Richter scale earthquake was felt near the south Bulgarian town of Madan one minute before midnight on Tuesday, said the Geophysics Institute.
According to it, the epicenter was 1 km northwest of Madan, 188 km south east of Sofia, at a depth of 17 km.
There is no information of victims or material damages.
- » Bulgarian Citizen was Repeatedly Ran Over on a Highway in the UK
- » A Powerful Earthquake in Mexico (Video)
- » Watch the Documentary Movie For Dobri Dobrev - a Bulgarian Man Known For His Extreme Generosity
- » Interview with Rebecca Sommer About Muslim Immigrants in Germany
- » The Bulgarian Telegraph Agency Celebrates its 120th Birthday
- » Avalanche Killed Three Skiers in the French Pyrenees