Earthquake Registered in Southern Bulgaria
A 3.6 Richter scale earthquake was felt near the south Bulgarian town of Madan one minute before midnight on Tuesday, said the Geophysics Institute.
According to it, the epicenter was 1 km northwest of Madan, 188 km south east of Sofia, at a depth of 17 km.
There is no information of victims or material damages.
- » Sofia Declared Best Bulgarian City to Live in for 2014
- » Another Six Pelicans Die at Bulgaria's Srebarna Nature Reserve
- » Bulgarian National TV Begins Preparations for Hosting Junior Eurovision
- » Identity of Child Found Murdered in Suitcase Now Established
- » Bulgaria Cuts Monthly Payment of BGN 65 to Refugees
- » Mass Breastfeeding to Take Place in Mall Following Public Scandal