1072 Fake Banknotes Caught in Bulgaria in Q1 2014
A total of 1072 fake Bulgarian banknotes were apprehended in the National Center for Analysis of Bulgaria's central bank (BNB) in Q1 1014, shows the bank's statistics.
They are by 326 more year-on-year. Their relative share of the total currency circulation is 0.000326%.
The BNB data shows that the most popular fake banknote is of BGN 10 – around 50% of the apprehended fake banknotes. This, according to the bank, is a new trend. Previously the most popular fake banknote was of BGN 20, which now holds a 32% share. The BGN 50 banknote comprises 12% of the fake banknotes.
- » More than 20 People were Injured in Protests in Catalonia
- » Tonight we are Moving the Clocks 1 Hour Forward for Summer Time
- » Is Spring Finally Coming?
- » Bulgaria Switches Back to Daylight Saving Time This Weekend
- » Increase of Heart Attacks and Strokes Due to the Sharp Temperature Change
- » China's Tiangong-1 Space Lab Expected to Fall to Earth Over Easter Weekend