Bulgaria's Shopska Salad Most Liked by Europeans
Bulgaria's probably most favourite dish – the Shopska Salad – topped the culinary preferences of the Europeans.
It garnered 19 529 facebook Likes in the European Parliament's campaign “A Taste of Europe”, which started several weeks before the European Elections.
In it the citizens of the 28 EU member states could vote for their favourite national dish.
The shopska salad won a landslide victory, leaving far behind Lithuania's Saltibarsciai cold red beet soup, with 6019 likes and Romania's Sarmale cabbage rolls are in third place with 1265 Likes.
- » 8,000 New Jobs Created in Bulgaria Under Employment Project
- » Two Syrian Children Detained in Bulgaria’s Veliko Tarnovo
- » Bulgaria’s Kaspichan Holds Referendum on Medical Waste Incineration Plant
- » Man Dies after Falling Down Elevator Shaft in Sofia
- » Thracian Temple In Starosel Is Falling Apart
- » Security Services Employees Protest Over Pension Age