Bulgaria's Shopska Salad Most Liked by Europeans
Bulgaria's probably most favourite dish – the Shopska Salad – topped the culinary preferences of the Europeans.
It garnered 19 529 facebook Likes in the European Parliament's campaign “A Taste of Europe”, which started several weeks before the European Elections.
In it the citizens of the 28 EU member states could vote for their favourite national dish.
The shopska salad won a landslide victory, leaving far behind Lithuania's Saltibarsciai cold red beet soup, with 6019 likes and Romania's Sarmale cabbage rolls are in third place with 1265 Likes.
- » Rainfall, Winds Expected in Bulgaria on Wednesday
- » Search Team Finds Dead Body of Missing Young Man in Bulgaria’s Maritsa River
- » Bulgarian Cabinet Provides BGN 26 M to Municipalities for Education
- » Body of Girl Found Nearly Month After She Went Missing in Danube River Near Bulgaria's Silistra
- » Man Dies After Pursuit with Police in Bulgaria's Plovdiv
- » Authorities Lift Bathing Ban on Beach in Bulgaria's Varna