Heavy Rains, Earthquake Reported in Macedonian Capital Skopje
Heavy rainfalls have flooded areas of Macedonian capital Skopje, Sunday.
Apart from the rains, Macedonia saw significant amounts of hail and strong winds of 70m/s during the day, MINA news agency reports.
At 11.03 pm Skopje was shaken by an earthquake with a magnitude of 3.7 on the Richter scale, Bulgarian Vesti informs based on Macedonian media reports. The epicenter of the quake was 8 km away from the city. So far there have been no reports of serious damages or casualties.
On Saturday, May 24, parts of Bulgaria, Greece and Turkey were rattled by a 6.5-6.9 earthquake with epicenter off the Greek island of Samothrace in the Aegean Sea.
- » Pablo Neruda did not Die of Cancer but may have been Poisoned
- » Jihadists Killed over 58 Policemen in Egypt
- » Dozens Dead in Suicide Bombing at Kabul Mosque
- » The Emperor of Japan will Abdicate on 31 March 2019
- » Far from Catalonia, Canvey Island in England also Wants Independence
- » EU will Cut Some Money For Turkey as Ties Sour