Bulgarians' Vote Abroad: BSP is Fifth
The preliminary data of the Central Electoral Commission (CEC) from 75% of the votes of the Bulgarians living abroad, shows that the ruling Bulgarian Socialist Party is fifth.
The voting protocols from the European elections show that 38.44% of the ballots were cast for the opposition centrist party GERB. Second is the Movement for Rights and Freedoms (DPS) with 15.06%, followed by the Reformist Block with 14.33%.
Fourth is the party of the journalist-turned-politician Nikolai Barekov, Bulgaria Without Censure (BWC) with 8.52% of the votes. Fifth comes the BSP-led Coalition for Bulgaria, which garnered 5.46% of the ballots.
- » Jean-Claude Juncker Elected President of EU Commission
- » Jean-Claude Juncker To Be Approved As Head of European Commission
- » Bulgaria ex-Environment Mininster 'Might Head EP Committee'
- » Martin Schulz Re-elected as European Parliament President
- » New European Parliament to Hold Opening Session
- » EU Leaders Back Jean-Claude Juncker as EU Commission President