25 Thousand Bulgarian Citizens Vote Abroad
A total of 25,353 Bulgarians have exercised their right to vote in the European elections from abroad.
The highest number of Bulgarian voters was registered in Spain, Germany, Belgium, the UK, France, Cyprus and Greece, Darik news reports.
Some 5,603 Bulgarian citizens have cast their vote in the 47 polling stations in Spain. Out of the 2,511 Bulgarians who voted in the UK, 1,650 were in London.
The number of people who voted in Germany was 2,461, France – 1,679, the Netherlands – 1,390. Bulgarian voters in Austria were 1,295, and in Belgium – 2,320.
According to the latest results, center-right opposition GERB is up for a win with 31.12% of the votes.
- » Phantom Voters in Bulgaria 'Surpass 1.2 M'
- » Bulgarian Electoral Commission Starts Registration for Early Elections
- » Jean-Claude Juncker Elected President of EU Commission
- » Jean-Claude Juncker To Be Approved As Head of European Commission
- » Bulgaria ex-Environment Mininster 'Might Head EP Committee'
- » Martin Schulz Re-elected as European Parliament President