Reformist Bloc: Supporters’ Votes Will Not Be Wasted
Bulgarian Reformist bloc sees its results in the European Parliamentary elections as its first success, rather than a political goal.
According to the partial results of the Central Electoral Commission, the Reformist Bloc was voted for by 6.43% of Bulgarians which will secure the party one seat in the European Parliament.
According to Radan Kanev claimed that the Reformists have received the support of the active young people aged 18-25, and vowed that their votes will not be wasted, Dnevnik informs.
Regarding the information that supporters of the Reformist bloc have most actively used voting preferences, Kanev said that the party’s goal was to attract such people who would be well informed and would have their own opinion.
- » Bulgarian Electoral Commission Starts Registration for Early Elections
- » Jean-Claude Juncker Elected President of EU Commission
- » Jean-Claude Juncker To Be Approved As Head of European Commission
- » Bulgaria ex-Environment Mininster 'Might Head EP Committee'
- » Martin Schulz Re-elected as European Parliament President
- » New European Parliament to Hold Opening Session