Bulgarians Living Abroad Vote at 168 Polling Stations
As Bulgarians are voting in the European Parliament elections on Sunday, the first overseas polling station to open was the one in Tokyo.
At 5 am EET on Sunday, the polling stations in Russia, Afghanistan and the United Arab Emirates opened, according to reports of news.bg.
The last polling stations to close will be the ones in New York, which will be shut at 2 am EET on May 26.
Bulgarian citizens living in Greece can vote at 11 polling stations, while Cyprus will provide 7 polling stations for Bulgarian nationals, Romania will provide 1, Italy 5, France 11, Russia 1, Turkey 1 ( Istanbul), the United States 1, (New York).
Bulgaria's Central Electoral Commission approved the opening of 168 overseas polling stations in 35 countries for the European Parliament elections on May 25.
- » Phantom Voters in Bulgaria 'Surpass 1.2 M'
- » Bulgarian Electoral Commission Starts Registration for Early Elections
- » Jean-Claude Juncker Elected President of EU Commission
- » Jean-Claude Juncker To Be Approved As Head of European Commission
- » Bulgaria ex-Environment Mininster 'Might Head EP Committee'
- » Martin Schulz Re-elected as European Parliament President